Felt A Pulsing Sensation...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by better2gether, Dec 14, 2009.

1. better2gether

better2gether Ladybug's Mommy!

So for whatever reason, I was laying down and it felt good to pull my knees to my chest. And then I felt the weirdest pulsing sensation... Was that the baby kicking? I'm thinking it was. I put my legs down immediately because it freaked me out. :haha:

2. krockwell

krockwell 3 Gorgeous Boys!

Not sure hun! :) But it very well could be... I felt some sort of movement around 16ish weeks. :)

Hope that it was! :happydance:

3. MiissMuffet

MiissMuffet Well-Known Member

i felt tiny flutters at 16 weeks then little kicks at 18 weeks :)

4. better2gether

better2gether Ladybug's Mommy!

I guess flutters is a better word for it. Like butterflies, right? I just never know because people are telling me it is normal for first time moms to feel something as late as 18-22 weeks... So I don't know if it is all in my head! Thank you for the replies.

5. MiissMuffet

MiissMuffet Well-Known Member

if u keep getting them and they get stronger then u will know. and 18 weeks is just around the corner for u!! :D xx

6. Blessed1

Blessed1 Well-Known Member

I think first time moms probably feel something later in pregnancy because they don't know what they are feeling and they pass it off as gas or something else. But I started getting "baby flutters" at about 14.5weeks. I knew for sure it was "baby flutters" because it was a unique feeling and it kept happening.
    Congrats!! you probably felt your baby! Now you know what to look for :)