Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

FarmersWife5

Reaction score
I just wanted to share my excitement with you lovely ladies!! This is DH & I's 4th cycle TTC, and our 1st cycle using OPKS. It was a disaster at first, thought I missed my O time as I was not getting a positive.

I was feeling really disappointed, just wanted to give up on TTC. Which I know is bad after only the 4th cycle but it sure is stressful.

This morning was having crampy feelings, thought hey I still got 2 OPKS why not. HUGE POSITIVE OPK!!! Whohoooo I did a happy dance around the house.
DH & I lucky BD last night, and will for sure tonight! After the bachelorette of course :winkwink:

Sorry if this is a silly thread, Im just excited. My friends would probably look at me funny if I called them about my positive OPK and how excited I was. I know you ladies understand though!

congrats !! i don't think it is a silly post, i would be excited as well !
this is our second month ttc and i was frustrated with the opk's as well. glad you got a positive and good luck this month !! hope you get a bfp :)

Thank you Newlywed!!! Good luck to you this cycle also!!!!

Haha just picturing you doing a happy dance round the house :) very cute! congrats xx

I understand completely! Last month my OV was late...so I was worried I wasn't going to OV at all...then when I finally got my pos OPK I showed OH the stick...you would have thought it was a HPT I was so happy :haha:

4th cycle is also when I felt like throwing in the towel and just going NTNP...couldn't do it! I knew too much, was in too deep! :rofl: I didn't get back to full TTC though until this cycle (Cycle 6).

Good luck! Hope you catch your eggy! :dust:

Oh congrats fingers crossed you get your BFP this time around!!! My periods are still very irregular after coming off my pill 5 months ago as I have only had 2 in this time! I tried to use the OPK's a couple if months ago but I only had 7 sticks to use and I obviously picked the wrong week to use them as I didn't get a positive at all and due to how expensive they are I couldn't afford to buy anymore. I am now on cycle day 32 and still no sign of period but got a BFN today so I just hope my period comes soon so I can get back into some sort of cycle. Could anyone recommend somewhere to get OPK's for a cheaper price and possibly with more sticks due to my long cycle length? It was the clear blue ones I used last time.

Sorry if I sound like I don't know what I'm talking about but I'm still trying to get my head around all of this and just desperate to get my BFP ASAP!!! X

Oh congrats fingers crossed you get your BFP this time around!!! My periods are still very irregular after coming off my pill 5 months ago as I have only had 2 in this time! I tried to use the OPK's a couple if months ago but I only had 7 sticks to use and I obviously picked the wrong week to use them as I didn't get a positive at all and due to how expensive they are I couldn't afford to buy anymore. I am now on cycle day 32 and still no sign of period but got a BFN today so I just hope my period comes soon so I can get back into some sort of cycle. Could anyone recommend somewhere to get OPK's for a cheaper price and possibly with more sticks due to my long cycle length? It was the clear blue ones I used last time.

Sorry if I sound like I don't know what I'm talking about but I'm still trying to get my head around all of this and just desperate to get my BFP ASAP!!! X

Hi I got mine off either amazon or eBay. I got loads like 100 for about £10. Defo recommend for a poasaholic. I also use digis but they are so expensive so I can use the cheapies loads and it doesn't break the bank x

Hi I got mine off either amazon or eBay. I got loads like 100 for about £10. Defo recommend for a poasaholic. I also use digis but they are so expensive so I can use the cheapies loads and it doesn't break the bank x

Oh really??? That would be great, exactly what I'm looking for so I will have a look online just now for them? Sorry again I hope you don't think I sound silly but I'm still trying to get used to the phrases being used as I have only just started to read the forums lol, but what is a poasaholic? X

Yes OPKS are a little spendy. At this point Im willing to spend whatever it takes. We also used Pre-Seed this cycle.. The most expensive lubricant I've ever seen LOL.

This 2 ww is killer, ugh. Its like you dont know, but your body for sure knows... but is keeping it a secret UGHHHHHHH

Hey FarmersWife, how is this month going ?? AF got me on july.1 so I will be onto trying again soon. Good luck to you !!

Hey FarmersWife, how is this month going ?? AF got me on july.1 so I will be onto trying again soon. Good luck to you !!

Newlywed Darn AF hate her! Sorry she got you this month! Now you got a new cycle to work with!! I hope this cycle is yours!!

I was supposed to get AF yesterday, stil haven't..
I have been having cramping, so I think she will come today.? But then I got to reading that sometimes you have AF symptoms but still are pregnant.? I have no idea!! Keep me in your thoughts, Ill let you know what I find out!

Newlywed Darn AF hate her! Sorry she got you this month! Now you got a new cycle to work with!! I hope this cycle is yours!!

I was supposed to get AF yesterday, stil haven't..
I have been having cramping, so I think she will come today.? But then I got to reading that sometimes you have AF symptoms but still are pregnant.? I have no idea!! Keep me in your thoughts, Ill let you know what I find out!

Good luck farmers wife I will keep everything crossed for you :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"