• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Femara and +opk CD4 question??

bellyfever

Reaction score
Ok I know this is the pregnancy test thread but was wondering if any of you would know this answer...So I started first month of femara 2.5mg yesterday CD3 and being the poas'holic I am I felt the urge to grab a opk today. So I took one this morning and I didn't get back to it till like an hr later as didn't expect to see anything and it dried very close to positive. So I grab another one and did it again and it was even darker? They're not to my ovulating positive but almost there. My question is if any of you know if femara can cause false positives? I'm starting to have left sided pinching feeling off and on like when I do start my ovulating process? I'm so confused? I'm not being monitored of the femara we were just seeing if it would increase our chances as I don't have prob with ovulation. I'll add pic in sec....

Top 1st bottom 2nd...:shrug:

Attachments

• 2015-06-05 17.07.51.jpg
    2015-06-05 17.07.51.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 4
test I just took? Can't be my positive surge since I'm still spotting???

Attachments

• 2015-06-05 17.59.12.jpg
    2015-06-05 17.59.12.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 4
It happens with clomid too, I was told on both meds not to look for ovulation until cd 10 because of false positives it can give off earlier. Good luck

How you doing bellyfever ?? Do you have a journal or anything I can follow you on??

Doing good, no never started a journal, was going to but never did to try and keep my sanity at a good level to try and not stress too much. On CD 10 today just waiting to pop an eggy out that's hopefully good since doing the femara. Being very impatient and feeling like this is the longest cycle ever. Hopefully it want be to much longer. I just want to know if it is going to help already or not. How have you been?? I need to jump over and catch up on your journal...thanks for asking about me your so sweet.

Oh and the positives were deff from the femara if I tested before taking the pill then it would be neg and then if I waited a few hours and tested it would be positive again....

I actually took Femara last month to be exact my first day was on may 8th for five days, and I got my BFP on May 31st . So who knows maybe you will too good luck.

Oh that's great to hear isela!!! I really hope it helps us!! And congratulations on your BFP!! Did you have unexplained infertility or pcos??

I actually have pcos, this was my first cycle taking Femara last year my doctor had me taking clomid, and I actually got pregnant two times last year but sadly ended in m/c both of them. So I am a little bit scare with this pregnancy I'm hoping for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"