Femara, Gonal F injectables with IUI success stories??

Summergrl

Reaction score
I have PCOS and have been TTC for over 2 and 1/2 years, after spending a year on Femara I would always only produce one mature Follicle. During that time I had 3 IUI's all with BFN. I continued with the medication for a couple more cycles but this time without IUI's and I was able to get pregnant once last January but I ended up having a very early miscarriage (doctor referred it as a blighted ovum) I was heartbroken after that and took about a year off.
My husband and I are a lot more hopeful this time around and I have a new RE, she ordered more testing just to confirm some of the tests compared from my last RE from a year ago and said she will start us on Letrozole, Gonal F and IUI for 3 cycles and if I do not have luck she wants me to move on to IVF. Has anyone had success with that combo within the 3 cycles. I so far don't have a good track record with IUI's but I am trying to stay as hopeful as possible because I really want this to work for us..

I'm anxious for replies. I'm in the process of starting our first IUI and we will be using the same med mix

Good Luck to you!!

After my appointment last week, my doctor is having me in for surgery first for a hysteroscopy (after they performed a Sonohysterogram last week they noticed my uterus was arcuate shape) She said this is also linked with infertility and miscarriages, I'm hoping after this surgery and then starting this new mixture of meds along with the IUI that maybe, hopefully, we will finally be able to get pregnant.

Keep me posted with how you make out :) I probably won't be able to try it until April. I am going to have the surgery in March.

I've had the hsg, sono and a lap. Everything is fine with my inner. Doc seems to think it's my testosterone. So I will get to try in March if not high anymore but April if they are high.

Hopefully they get you all straightened out. April will be here before you know it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->