Femara, Ovidrel and TI??

MnGmakes3

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
I'm about to start my 1st cycle on Femara and I'm having high anxiety reading all the side effects and how many girls had hair loss :shrug::wacko:
Can anyone give me some good news?? What other side effects have you experienced?
Any issues with the Ovidrel or any tips you all have would be appreciated!

I didn't experience any side effects....however I do have a bladder infection but I think that may be from too much BD'ing!!!

I'm only second cycle of Femara, Ovidrel and TI. I just triggered yesterday (CD 14). The only side effect I had with Femara was a dull headache on CD5 and CD6 (I took femara CD3-7). Other than that, I felt fine. I have also been on clomid and suffered many side effects. For me, I'll take the headache over the hot flashes, mood swings and cramping. With Ovidrel, I had cramping and some nausea. Since it stimulates ovulation in that 24-36hr window, that is when the cramping and nausea is the worst for me. The symptoms seem to subside a bit as time went on. Obviously I didn't get my BFP on the first cycle so the symptoms probably stick around if you are indeed pregnant!
What CD are you?

Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"