Femara - Ovulation Day

EwaP

Reaction score
Hello everyone :)

I am on my first round of Femara. I'm on CD15 and I still get negative OPK's.
I was wondering - what day did you ovulate on Femara?

Hey hun! It is different for everyone. It all depends on the length of your cycle. Do you have a regular cycle or did you induce one with Provera? It sounds like you should be close.

I unfortunately did not ovulate with femara, but have with clomid. However, Femara is supposed to be a very good ovulation drug and a lot of women have had great success with it! Hope this is your month! Good luck!! :hugs:Sending lots of baby dust your way!:dust:

Just an update - this round did not work for me :(
I am currently on CD64, and waiting on AF because my doctor said she doesn't want to induce it with drugs.

Just an update - this round did not work for me :(
I am currently on CD64, and waiting on AF because my doctor said she doesn't want to induce it with drugs.
Oh no :( I am so sorry to hear this! And to be in limbo waiting for AF to arrive is difficult. Could you get a second opinion from somebody else? Or possibly ask your dr if you could start Clomid and call your first day CD3. I switched to Clomid our last round and we are now 7 weeks along expecting baby #3. Hope you get some answers hun! <3

a little late, but i agree with faith. With #2 we did a femara cycle and it failed. they had me start clomid on CD21, I ovulated 8 days after my last pill and conceived #2.

Forcing you to wait out a natural cycle seems both cruel and unnecessary. You might try to naturally bring on your cycle gently. Red raspberry leaf tea in a strong dose can cause the uterus to contract. Shepherd's purse tincture can also bring it along.

on day 11 of cycle, i went and had an ultra and my egg was ready so they trigger shot me. can you ask to get a scan and trigger?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->