Femara vs. Clomid- Which one to choose?

HappyPanda4

Reaction score
I have a prescription for both and don't know which one to chose. Any experiences with side effects? Hubby is worried about multiples. I have been reading about Clomid and Autism & Fermara and clef palate. Dr. assures us everything will be fine. I am so unsure about using fertility drugs. Any opinions/experiences would be helpful.

If your husband is uncomfortable with the thought of multiples then I would not take either one of them , they both raise your chance of multiples , I knew a women taking the low dose clomid only 50mg she ended up conceiving triplets. To help prevent birth defects you can take extra folic acid.

I would try the femara. It seems to cause less side effects. My DR said they work in different ways but didn't say much on how. He was going to give me the femara but last minute changed it to clomid. I'm not sure why but I was just diagnosed with PCOS and was asking him if progesterone or lining had to do with my miscarriages. He said the clomid will help that. The increase chance is nothing major. 10% chance for twins on clomid and 8% chance on femara.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->