ferning?? .....again at 11dpo??!!!

OULINA

Reaction score
ok ..... anything else ??!!! its not like i am not going crazy already!!!

i am 11dpo ... i got my :bfn: at 9dpo :cry:

i started using my saliva tester again 6dpo till today ...just to see what it would show....well got to do something to make the 2ww go by easier ....

at 6dpo it was (-),

at 6dpo late at night i think i felt implatation pains well... it reminded me of what i felt with my first pregnancy...but i might be wrong you know how crazy our bodies can get!!:dohh:

at 7dpo my saliva tester was full and wild of fern!!!

(+) saliva test at 7dpo till 9dpo

(-) at 10dpo

and then again today (+)!!!!

i dont want to do a hpt test again not untill 13dpo....what do u all think is going on??!!

:hissy:i hate this 2ww:hissy:.....:blush:sorry

Hi sweetie...I have no understanding of ferning myself,but didnt want to read and run. Keeping my fingers crossed for you,hoping you get your :bfp: this month.:hugs:

Sorry hun, but whats ferning?
xxxx

sorry hun, I don't know anything about ferning
hope your tww starts going a bit quicker for you! :hugs:

To be honest with you I don't trust the maybe baby scop or fern tests. I have my husband give a sample and it was full of ferns....so I assumed he wasn't telling me something (lol) or it was highly inaccurate.

To be honest with you I don't trust the maybe baby scop or fern tests. I have my husband give a sample and it was full of ferns....so I assumed he wasn't telling me something (lol) or it was highly inaccurate.

I know this late but ferning in saliva is a result of high sodium that is caused by elevated estrogen. However smoking or eating foods high in sodium could cause ferning even in men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->