Fertibella??

Hellokitty20

Reaction score
Hey ladies, Has anyone here had any experience with fertibella. I ordered it after reading alot of great reviews, but who really knows if those can be trusted! Anyway I just received my first 2 months of it in the mail today and im very excited to start taking it and see if it can help. My DH and I have been ttc for 14 months now :wacko: Any kinda stories if youve taken it or heard anything about it would be awesome! Thanks!

So far so good! been taking it for 5 days now and its goin good. Hoping itll help me get my BFP!

I know what you mean! I have tried so many things! I just don't see how some of these people who aren't trying are just able to pop out babies!

Yeah I always wonder why It gets to be so easy for some people. How long have you been ttc?

Hello Ladies,

I had my Fertibella baby back in June!! :)

I heard about it from a friend and decided to give it a go after being unsuccessful TTC for a good 6 months. It took me another 4 months to finally become pregnant (so be patient, chart your cycles & find a cycle buddy!)

I found I was calling customer service and visiting the website a lot to have my questions answered. Nothing ever seems typical, you know? For example, I got my period a week after taking it... which is weird because I didn't think I was due for one, although my AF has always been weird - very heavy some months, nonexistent other months. They told me it was perfectly normal and that it takes a little time to become regular. Within a few months, I did notice that my mood and energy levels and AF started to normalize. :happydance:

Sounds great! Mine is due to arrive today and my AF just ended 3 days ago! So I hope that it will help me ovulate this cycle and then hopefully I can be a success story before I start my 3rd month! I know I up my chances by knowing when I ovulate but if this will also help regulate my cycles then that helps out even more!

Thanks MOM2B, gives me hope knowing its worked for someone! Im really hoping for my cycles to be regulated because the last few months theyve been all over the place and its making it sooo difficult to get my O day pinned down ](*,)

Thanks MOM2B, gives me hope knowing its worked for someone! Im really hoping for my cycles to be regulated because the last few months theyve been all over the place and its making it sooo difficult to get my O day pinned down ](*,)

I know what you mean! I hope you and Ican be bump buddies and get to join the success stories soon!

Just started my second bottle on Monday. I started my first bottle mid-cycle and my last cycle ended up being 47 days. The longer cycles are normal for me. I usually take my temps, but I was on a cruise for two weeks, and didn't want to bother with it. I started spotting during my first week of the cruise and ended up having a 12 day AF, so there has not been any BD lately. Even though my AF was unusually long, it was super light. Since AF stopped two days ago, and life has resumed after vacation, I resumed taking my temps. I found that my temps have really rose, which is such a relief. They were so low before I started Fertibella. I will keep you ladies updated!! Good luck to us all!

Well I am thinking about canceling the trial because as I started to compare all of these 'blogs" of women taking fertibella and they are all fake. Some have the same exact picture of ovulation tests that are the same as the hpts....

That's an interesting observation. I'm going to keep on taking mine. I'll keep you updated in the progress.

That's an interesting observation. I'm going to keep on taking mine. I'll keep you updated in the progress.

I haven't stopped taking it because I have started to notice a big diff in my horomones and this cycle but these different findings kind of discouraged me you know....

I haven't stopped taking it because I have started to notice a big diff in my horomones and this cycle but these different findings kind of discouraged me you know....

I know how you feel. I was so discouraged and concerned to have a long period. It felt so never-ending. I've seen people have such problems using Feril Aid, and I thought I was going to be one of them. Along with the longer period, during my first month on it, I had increased CM all month long. But this month, I only noticed it during the week following my period. I'm getting my hopes up that things are starting to get a little more normal in my body. Unfortunately, I dropped the ball on taking my temperature for more than a week now. I did take my temp an hour later than normal this morning, and it was up. Hopefully, another good sign. Lastly, I wanted to tell you that my OPK tests have seemed to normalize more too. I didn't use them during my suspected prime time, but when I do take them now, I get to show up with a very faint negative. As sad as one may be about a negative OPK, I'm glad because up until taking Fertibella, I always tested a positive, no matter what time in my cycle.

I took about 9 of the dip stick fertibella hpts and got all faint positives one them.. I even tested my fiance urine with one and it was negaive... But I hear they are known for false positives.. Is that just the main stream ones, the ones with the plastic or the sticks too.. Plz help I am so confused..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->