FertiBella?!?!

TTC n Hopeful

Reaction score
So I was reading a thread that lead me to best times to get pregnant and someone mentioned fertibella. Anyone ever try that? I've never even heard of it before. Maybe I should research a little bit and see what the reviews are but I was just curious if anyone has ever tried it or heard of it? The little I did read was interesting hmmmm. The website is actually, conceiveeasy.com if anyone else is interested.

Havn't heard of it, but I am going to look into it :)

I see in your signature it says prometrium or something like that, what is it, why do u take it? First time I've seen that mentioned.

It is progesterone, I am taking it because I had a chemical pregnancy. It tells my uterine wall how thick to be so a bean will stick to it, also it keeps my progesterone up during my luteal phase so it does not dip.Tell me if any of this makes sense lol

I see in your signature it says prometrium or something like that, what is it, why do u take it? First time I've seen that mentioned.

It is progesterone, I am taking it because I had a chemical pregnancy. It tells my uterine wall how thick to be so a bean will stick to it, also it keeps my progesterone up during my luteal phase so it does not dip.Tell me if any of this makes sense lol

Yeah it does lol. Is it something that was prescribed to you? I just like finding out new things I could possibly be doing, always googling lol.

Yes it was, but they are relatively cheap. To be honest, I am a little nervous about the herb supplements and stuff, I just listen to my doctor because I don't want to add any unnecessary stress on myself over if I should take other stuff. My doctor also told me to take baby aspirin...I forgot what they told me it helps the baby with though lol I am on so much stuff I don't know how I even keep up! Now they want my husband to start vitamins too if we didn't get pregnant this last cycle. Vitamin E, Multi- Vitamin, CoQ10, and Fish Oil, and have sex before I go to bed to sleep with the sperm lol
We are pretty sure that when I had my chemical pregnancy I got pregnant by sleeping with it, it was the only time I did, and it was perfect timing....hopefully it will work. If not DH will have to get tested for mobility and shape, we already know he has enough count thanks to spermcheck.

I am telling you, there is so much more to TTCing than I had ever known lol

Yes it was, but they are relatively cheap. To be honest, I am a little nervous about the herb supplements and stuff, I just listen to my doctor because I don't want to add any unnecessary stress on myself over if I should take other stuff. My doctor also told me to take baby aspirin...I forgot what they told me it helps the baby with though lol I am on so much stuff I don't know how I even keep up! Now they want my husband to start vitamins too if we didn't get pregnant this last cycle. Vitamin E, Multi- Vitamin, CoQ10, and Fish Oil, and have sex before I go to bed to sleep with the sperm lol
We are pretty sure that when I had my chemical pregnancy I got pregnant by sleeping with it, it was the only time I did, and it was perfect timing....hopefully it will work. If not DH will have to get tested for mobility and shape, we already know he has enough count thanks to spermcheck.

I am telling you, there is so much more to TTCing than I had ever known lol

Apparently there is more than I ever knew as well. I'm on my 3rd cycle so I'm still learning. I haven't seen a dr because from what I've learned most drs say try for a year if under 35 so I haven't even bothered to do that. That's why I was wondering if that was prescribed or if it's something OTC. I take a prenatal, mucinex, paba and vitex. I can't even remember what the heck paba is but a lady that worked at the health store pulled up research for me and that was one of the things it said so I'm giving it a try.

I am taking Mucinex too. I go because I have endometriosis, so I only have a small time frame before I have to get another surgery. Plus, my doctor made sure to flush out my tubes and check my eggs during my last surgery this past January. We tried for three months without really visiting, but I had way too many issues so I go at least once a month for consultation and blood work to check my progesterone levels. I wish you luck that you won't have to go to the doctor. Has countdowntopregnancy.com helped at all?

That scares me. I had surgery for endo at 12 and 15 but not since then because it hadn't came back when I lost insurance at 21. At least to my knowledge. I've always heard it comes back but I don't have any of the symptoms like I did the other 2 times. I just have irregular cycles. I should probably get checked for it again. I guess I just don't want to hear that it's back. Surgery again terrifies me. Although it could probably solve a lot of problems if I just went ugh. Sounds like you are on the right track. Hopefully you get your BFP soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->