• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Fertilaid and Cramping

Mrs. Wells

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post on baby and bump.
I have PCOS, have really irregular cycles, and just found out i am Vitamin D deficient.
I started taking fertilaid and viatmin D on Oct. 20. I think I ovulated around Oct. 23. Since then I have had lots or cramping every day, some lower back pain, and a lot of CM.
I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with fertilaid, is this normal, do you think AF is on it's way?
:shrug:
Thanks

Do u chart? I take various supplements prenatal and red clover blossom which is a fetility boost and when i take it my o pain is stronger i weirdly imagine its making me work better. Do you know where you are in ur cycle? U could be oung could be af or.could be implantation. U get more cm with all 3. Even when af is about to arrive many ladies get ewcm few.days before. U cant really use ewcm to gyage if ur pg or not. If u dont.already i would use opks and bbt to confirm u are oing. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"