FertilAid? Fertil CM????

ababy4us

Going with the flow...
Reaction score
Has anyone tried FertilAid or Fertil CM??? If so, what were your results??? Any side effects?? TIA!!!

I just got my FertilAid in today, so I am wondering, too. Also, can you take all 3 caplets at once? Or are you supposed to spread them out?

I took them for 3 weeks morning noon and night I spread them out and tried to eat with them but I had side effects. I had no appetite which is not normal for me but i had a lot of energy and *TMI alert* green poo...

I have been taking them since Jan 21st. I have had no side effects except frequent urination and i actually have CM!!! I finally ovulated CD 70!!! I am now on CD 76. Im also charting on Fertility Friend. Do not take if you have regular periods...it is for women with irregular periods otherwise you might mess your cycle up. Good luck. :D

I just got my FertilAid in today, so I am wondering, too. Also, can you take all 3 caplets at once? Or are you supposed to spread them out?

Spread them out. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. :D

I had read as stated above, that probably not a good idea to use fertilaid if you have regular periods. I ordered the Fertile CM though... I should hopefully have by tomorrow...

I'll be following to see what is said about Fertile CM...

Thanks and GL! xx

I just ordered both of these today plus the fertilaid for my hubby. I'll be interested to see what everyone hase to say about these.

No FertilAid for women with regular cycles?? I have very regular cycles but never ovulated. I'm pretty sure its not just for women with irregular cycles its just supposed to boost fertility.

No FertilAid for women with regular cycles?? I have very regular cycles but never ovulated. I'm pretty sure its not just for women with irregular cycles its just supposed to boost fertility.

I think some women say not to take them if you already have regular cycles is because it can throw your cycles off. I think if you take them and that happens it will probably settle back down and regulate again.

you can do a google search and see countless regular women who have taken it and it didnt work, it messed their cycles up. Good luck.

Well ladies I took took.a clear blue digi this morning fmu and I got a BFP!! According to fertility friend I am 9dpo, ovulated on cd70 but I think its off by two days. I think I'm.11dpo.I hope this baby sticks.

I have been taking fertilaid for 5 days now( not long) but some things I did notice was it regulated my cycle within the first 2 days. When I started I was at the end of my mestrual cycle which only lasts 3 days- it lasted 2 extra days. Some side effects I’ve noticed was green stool (most likely because of the iron) increased appetite, and if you don’t eat with it it will make you extremely nauseas.
The second day I took them I ate with them and felt fine. I’m never the one to eat 3 meals+ a day but I’ve been eating 3 or more times just within days of taking them. I also chart my cycles & so far my cycles is on track. Started ovulating the exact day I was supposed to. Have been TTC For about a year now & have heard a lot of success story’s so I’m praying it works

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"