FertilAid, FertilCM, Natural Progesterone, Myo-Inositol?

Ask4joy

Reaction score
Hi ladies - DH and I are entering our 5th month TTC our first together (he has 2 children from his previous marriage). My doctor believes I had a CP in June. The next cycle was fairly normal...normal O date and temp shift but temp dropped at 9-10 DPO and I started spotting. The next day my temp shot up to its highest and stayed in the high zone for 3 more days but I continued spotting brown. AF arrived on schedule on day 30 after 4.5 days of spotting (my cycles range 26-31 days). My luteal phase seems to be 12-13 days the last 4 months that I've been using OPKs and temping.

After my major disappointment I ordered a bunch of fertility aids. Last month I started Pregnitude (myo-inositol and folic acid) per my doctor's suggestion (I haven't been diagnosed with PCOS). Does anyone have experience with myo-inositol? Can it cause irregular spotting?

I am also wondering about fertilaid and FertilCM for women who have somewhat regular cycles and do seem ovulate on their own? Could it mess up my cycles?

Last - I am debating using pro-gest natural progesterone cream after I O. Doctor said it shouldn't do any harm (haven't had my progesterone level checked but have some of the symptoms, including very sore breasts every month after O, bloating/water retention, severe mood swings). I'm worried the temp drop then rise and spotting this month was another chemical pregnancy...maybe progesterone would help?

If you've tried any of these supplements while having pretty normal/regular cycles I would love to hear how they worked for you!

Bump! Has anyone tried any of these?

I've started inositol but I have PCOS. Been just less than a week so we shall see if I ovulate (not ovulated at all this year).

Cycles went from 130+ down to 37 & 33 with reducing my sugar intake and a decent mutlivitamin - but that is down to PCOS.

Sounds like progesterone would possibly help you. I get spotting before AF and randomly throughout long cycles but it seems to have improved since taking the multivitamin. I take Wellwoman Plus.

Thanks for the response! I've had horrible headaches for the past 4 days taking FertileCM...did some reading and found that is a common side-effect. I am discontinuing use because I feel like I have the flu but I'm pretty sure it's just the supplement.

Going to try natural progesterone cream after I O. I am worried because today is day 11 of bleeding which is very abnormal. I started spotting 4 days before AF, had normal AF for 5 days and now have been spotting again for 2 days. :nope:

I tried Pregnitude, and I haven't been diagnosed with PCOS. It caused my period to only be 1 1/2 days. I don't see how that can be good. It was also causing me to have diarrhea everyday. I have ordered Fertile CM and plan to try it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->