Fertilaid For Men??

KelliGal

Trying for #2 with Infertility
Reaction score
....Does it actually work? DH may have some sperm issues, so I've been thinking of putting him on fertilaid, count boost, and motility boost.. Has anyone had experience with it, and did it end up in a bfp?? I'd love to hear some thoughts, as DH isn't too thrilled about spending $70 on vitamins.

Thanks ladies!

I've been taking it for one month and no improvements so far

I don't know about the Fertilaid for Men, but I've been taking the Fertilaid for women and it's definitely helping. Now I have a clearer thermal shift after ovulation and I have more days of EWCM than I did before. I'm going to continue to take it for six months to really give it a chance.

I do know that the formulation of Fertilaid for men has a lot of other stuff in it that's good for male fertility, like selenium, so it will probably help him.

My dh has a sperm count of 2 million!! It may as well be zero :( I've just ordered him selenium and maca root as apparently they work wonders!!

my DH is on:
vit c 1000 mgs
vit e 400mgs
zinc 70mgs
selenium 100 mgs
l-arginine 500 mgs
wheat germ oil 2500mgs
b12 250mgs
b6 100mgs
folic 800mgs
royal jelly and ginseng (honetbased) 1 spound full every morning.
maca 300 mgs
horny goat weed 500 mgs

I realize this is an older post however we just found out DH has low sperm count. I'm bumping this to see if fertilaid for men has helped anyone out there.

My husband is using just Fertilaid (not the count boost or motility one) and we are on our second bottle and I can defiantly say within the first few weeks we saw a difference in the look of his sperm and even how his testicles looked. He has never had a SA so we wouldn't know if there has been any change on that side. But to both of us we see a change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->