FertilAid

stash726

Reaction score
Hello,

I just wanted to shed a little hope on those of you that have been trying to conceive for a while. :thumbup:

My wife and I have been married for three years now, and after the first year of marriage we decided we wanted to start trying for a baby. We have a child from a previous relationship of hers, but I wanted to share in the joy of pregnancy.

After two years of failed attempts I had a friend tell me about a "miracle worker". FertilAid is available online through Amazon and other shopping venues. It is $30 for a 30-day supply.

I took the pills for one month as directed and the second month I was pregnant. After two years of trying, I am now 10 weeks pregnant and all it took was a $30 bottle of pills.

These pills extend to all walks of life, there is medication for women and for men to increase their sperm count.

As a lesbian couple we participated in home insemination with a private donor. Our donor used a basic urine collection cup for the sperm, and we used a 10mL medicine dropper to inseminate. After insemination, I laid with my buttocks elevated for as long as possible, no less than 15 minutes. I hope that my story reaches all those trying to conceive and blesses you with the same miracle it has my family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->