Fertilaid

jjbubbles28

Reaction score
So we are approaching our 4th cycle and I have been doing opks, using pre seed, and temping (though not very successful). Wanted to know if anyone had success with fertilaid. I am 35 and husband 44 so was hoping to move things in the right direction:)

I have read many success stories with FertilAid, I took it to help with hormones and it worked great. Didn't take it long enough to really get a BFP tho. I know a girl on her got a BFP the first round of it tho!

I think if you have egg quality issues, have longer/annovulatory cycles normally that seem to have no cause, or have mfi issues fertilaid *can* be helpful.

I think where people get stuck is in thinking it's a miracle supplement. For some it is, but for many it's not.

Certainly doesn't hurt to try if you haven't been trying long (as long as you have the money that is because they are EXPENSIVE). If you end up struggling even another few months though I'd definitely suggest some testing due to your ages. Diagnostics are often covered by insurance and can save A LOT of time and heartache.

I just started using this last cycle and did not get BFP however was not expecting it to be a miracle drug. It is just a normal prenatal with vitex to help regulate hormones. If you are concerned about egg quality as well I would try CoQ10, after three months this has proven to benefit egg quality and sperm quality so get your dh on this as well.

Good luck

I wonder if it is even worth it though if my cycles are regular? Our plan is to go to the doctor if we have no success by June. Thanks ladies.

I have regular cycles and am trying it.

Good news got my first positive OPK TODAY!
No side effects thus far, taken with large meal once a day, yes all three pills at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->