Fertilaid

angelmum31

Reaction score
Is anyone using this? What do you think?

I went to the docs this morning to explain about my cycles being so short (I ovulate around day 15 and this month my period began on day 23) and she totally dismissed my worries, saying that there is ALWAYS 14 days between ovulation and your period. So clueless! I even asked to see a young female doctor thinking they may be more sympathetic but nope...

I had bloods taken and need the 21 day bloods done too, but she said even if something was picked up the doctors wouldn't be able to help me under the NHS as I already have a child! I was totally gobsmacked and wanted to burst into tears!

So, I am going to take matters into my own hands - I have read rave reviews about fertilaid and am really thinking about trying it... I do ovulate every month but my lp is so short...

If you've got a short LP, fertilaid might help. But b6 might also help as well. Short luteal phase usually means a b6 deficiency though. And what an idiot doctor, really. A normal LP ranges from 12-14 days, and some people go way over or a few days under. I wonder what she tells people with like 38 day cycles?

Exactly! I wrote down the length of my lps (for a year) before going and she told me I was over analysing things... My lp is between 5 and 11 days - never the same and never above 11 days (even 11 days is rare usually about 8 days)... She had never heard of temping and said opk's were a waste of time even though they match my temps... I couldn't believe it!

I am on B6 now (first month) at 100mg a day. Am hoping this will work in my favour...

I am on day 5 of fertilaid, I take them 3 seperate times a day (8am, 12pm, & 6pm) my periods are VERY irregular. I don't think I have ovulated since last year. I am really really hoping this will help. My last period was July 7th and it lasted a week, I was hoping it would come on time this month but didn't.. So far the pills haven't done anything for me. Besides reduce my appetite...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->