fertilaid

dancingnurse2

Reaction score
need advice, I started taking fertilaid this cycle. I am cycle day nine and just started bleeding again. Has anyone had bleeding with this vitamin?

If it has things in it that are not directed at your particular fertility issue, if you have one, then it can mess up your cycle. I'm sorry this happened to you.

takes 3 months for a vitamin to have any effect doubt its vitamin related. bleeding mid cycle shouldnt be ignored you need to speak to a doc, not kidding you need to speak to someone to rule out something serious

I agree with the pp, it is highly unlikely that the vitamin is behind this, if you're worried you should speak to your doctor and hopefully it's not something to be concerned about. :hugs:

if you have regular cycles fertilaid for women is not recommended :( a lot of women have posted that it causes mid-cycle bleeding instead of ovation.

Stop taking it, I have read it can do this to women taking it with normal cycles already, read the reviews on amazon.

Thanks ladies! It turned out to be a 10cm cyst that had to be drained. I am feelieng better now. I am still wait of this new cycle to start. I am having DH take his dose and will think of taking them the cycle after. I am just taking my prenatal vitamins right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"