Fertile on your period?

Phantom

Mommy
Reaction score
Its been a few months now and still no luck. I downloaded an iphone app to track my periods and entered the info from now until last April. According to the app I am fertile on my period most of the time. Is that even possible? It's so frustrating, I average a period every 23 days for 7 days. My cycle is so out of whack. :shrug:

It is possible to be fertile during your period, but it's a little rare. I wouldn't put too much stock in the apps... they are not an accurate way to track unless your cycle is the exact same every month. Even then, they can only estimate by cycle days. They cannot tell you when you're going to ovulate, or if you have. It can only guess according to the information you give it.

I would try tracking your ovulation using opk's and watching your CM. If you can, even tracking your basal body temp would help. I don't have the patience for that... :haha: But I do use opk's and that helps me know when I'm gearing up to ovulate!

I've tried a couple of apps, the first of which was completely inaccurate. But this one makes a little more sense. My son was conceived immediately after period. Which means I ovulated around day 7 then. We always thought it was a miracle but now I'm wondering if that's the way my body is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->