Fertility acupuncture

Bing28

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this and if so did it have any effect on the day you ovulated?

Also did you fall pregnant? And if so after how many sessions? And how often did you have sessions?

I had my first session last Thursday. I usually get ewcm on CD11 or CD12 but I'm on CD9 today and had loads of ewcm so it looks like my body is gearing up for O two days earlier than normal!

Any stories of your experiences would be great!

Thanks
Xx

I had my first session today so I'm interested in success stories too. :thumbup:

How did you find it?

I've had 2 sessions now. She didn't put many needles in me or leave them in for very long. Said she wants to see how sensitive I am to the treatment before she puts more needles in for longer etc.

First session she put them in my back and second session in my legs/ankles and forehead.

I really liked it. She put a bunch of needles in me: my abdomen, feet, ankles, hands, scalp. She really wants me to have an FSH test so that she can develop a better treatment plan for me. She was very positive for my chances of getting pregnant and carrying the baby to term.

This might sound like a big baby question but, does it hurt? Lol, I want to try this but am such a baby sometimes...

I conceived just after my first acupuncture session, unfortunately that ended in mc but I'm convinced the acupuncture helped. I'd got so wound up and stressed that something was wrong with us as we had been trying hard for nine months, I had a session Thursday and got an early positive opks the next morning and was so relaxed from my session we had unstressful bd over the weekend and I conceived!
Definitely something I would recommend trying

This might sound like a big baby question but, does it hurt? Lol, I want to try this but am such a baby sometimes...

No. You feel a slight pin prick for a mili second when the needle goes in. Then depending on where the needles are it can cause some tingling...a bit like pins & needles.

Try it! :)

I conceived just after my first acupuncture session, unfortunately that ended in mc but I'm convinced the acupuncture helped. I'd got so wound up and stressed that something was wrong with us as we had been trying hard for nine months, I had a session Thursday and got an early positive opks the next morning and was so relaxed from my session we had unstressful bd over the weekend and I conceived!
Definitely something I would recommend trying

Wow...did you ever ovulate early prior to the acupuncture?

I had a session on avThursday (CD5) and got my early OPK the following Wednesday (CD11) and FF says I ovulated that night! I don't usually ovulate until CD15-17!

The only time I've ovulated early before is the month after a general aneasetic, so I really think this cycle was due to the acupuncture but then I wondered if just one session could really do that much!

Yes I have felt very stressed too about the whole TTC journey and found the acupuncture has helped with that too. My concentration levels at work also seem to be much much better!

Fingers crossed I get a good result like you!

I would love a BFP this cycle as it's hubby's birthday on 1st August so would love to give him a digi HPT with the words 'pregnant' as a present! It would mean keeping my results secret from him for 1 week though as AF is due 24th July! :haha:

I'll keep you posted! :)

Btw...sorry about your mc! Xx

No I was usually a ovulate on day 12 or 13 but that time I ovulated on day 11, I was using the Clearblue Digital opks and normally had a few days of flashing faces before solid peak face but after my acupuncture I went straight to solid! I was much more relaxed with bd'ing because of the treatment and I'm sure that's why it worked.
My biggest fear was there was something wrong with us, so much so I even had a secret ivf savings fund, I think the acupuncture chilled me out and as devastating as my mc was I at least knew it was possible so that worry was no longer there and I'm sure that's why I conceived again immediately.

Definitely keep us informed, like I said I never ovulated early apart from when I conceived so Fx for you!

Ps you'll never keep it secret a week, I thought of all cool ways to tell my dh, wrapping it up as a present etc but when it happened I just ran downstairs and threw it at him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->