Fertility after Mirena with PCOS...

Emilylove13

Reaction score
I have PCOS. I've had Mirena since my daughter was born 3 years ago. It took 19 months to get pg with her (2 rounds of Clomid didn't work, finally got pg after stopping ttc). I had my Mirena removed today but the dr said I may have to use Clomid to ovulate. I never had a period the entire time I was had Mirena. I took an OPK today just for the heck of it and it was totally negative. Amy advice for me? Has anyone else had a similar situation? We aren't actually ttc until September/October but I need to be ovulating obviously. Help me! Oh also I'm taking Vitex and Red Raspberry Leaf capsules.

Im in the same boat Hun!' I have pcos, never had a period on mirena. Had mine removed on 14th June. Still had nothing yet, no bleed etc.

I'm taking Angus cactus tablets (Amazon) taking 800mg in the morning and 800mg at night. Also I've got vitamin C tablets to take in a glass of water as vitamin C helps to thinken your uterus lining. Also I'm drinking ginger tea, that helps with making you more regular cycles :)

We are not trying either but I want my cycles to go back to normal!!

Xx

Hmm I'll look into Vitamin C. Thanks! Vitex and Agnus Castus are the same thing.

Agh right I didn't know!! Lol yes I'm using vitamin c. Fingers crossed we get our body back to normal! Xx

Good news! I bought some Dong Quai after reading about it online. I took 2 500mg capsules an hour and 15 minutes ago. I just went to the bathroom and it looks like my period has started!

Oh wow!! Fantastic! Keep me update!!
I've kind of hit a wall!! We DTD on 12th June, had my mirena out 14th June, I spotted abit yesterday and now nothing !! I'm so confused haha xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->