Fertility after the Progesterone Only Pill...

I'd go with the 11am one being right, there are soo many factors that influence those tests esp the whole diluting urine by not holding long enough or drinking too much. Omg tho that's the most positive line on one of those tests that ove ever seen! Wow didn't kno that could happen...I never got anything using them other than a feint line. You better get bd it looks good to me :)

I'd go with the 11am one being right, there are soo many factors that influence those tests esp the whole diluting urine by not holding long enough or drinking too much. Omg tho that's the most positive line on one of those tests that ove ever seen! Wow didn't kno that could happen...I never got anything using them other than a feint line. You better get bd it looks good to me :)

I'm trying but it's 10pm and I can't get him off the Xbox at the mo! I'm giving him half hour til I bring out the big guns (lingerie) lol

Haha! Did you get anywhere!? And any signs of Ov?!

So many signs of ov....but of course only when I look for them!
Get my blood test done tomorrow , but then cos of weekend I have to wait a few days for results :/

Aww good luck! Let me know how you get on :)

Miss LM how are you getting on? Do you think your cycles are going back to normal?

I'm out
I didn't even ovulate
😭😭😭😭😭😭

I did not take the pill, but I was on progestrone only BC, the arm implant. I just got it removed on Sept 23.

I can tell you that I def had positive OPKs this month around 2 weeks after removing my BC. Then, today, I had a period again. About 35 days after having my BC removed.

I was on this particular BC for 5 years, never had a real period, just some break through spotting every year or so. I have also just been on BC non-stop for 11 years.

So, I hope that gives you some hope! I certainly wasnt expecting to Ovulate OR see AF this cycle but was very pleasantly surprised to see both!

I'm out
I didn't even ovulate
😭😭😭😭😭😭

Oh no I'm so sorry, please don't lose hope though. The month I conceived my 1st DS my bloods said I hadn't ov'd. The test might have been taken at the wrong time? Do you feel like you ov'd or might be about to?

That's great Bee Bee, especially having been on it for so long. Did you have normal cycles before having the implant?

That's great Bee Bee, especially having been on it for so long. Did you have normal cycles before having the implant?

Yeah, I did! Not sure how long they were exactly (I never paid attention) But I always got them at the same time each month so probably 28-30 days.

This particular cycle was 35 days, but I'm guessing thats because it took a few days for the BC to leave my system. Only thing different I have noticed so far is that it is REALLY heavy. I always had light to medium periods, so it being as heavy as it is right now is not something i am used to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->