Fertility Aids?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by lolomom, Jan 26, 2011.

1. lolomom

lolomom Mom of 4!

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for fertility aids/supplements? My husband and I have been TTC now since early May, with no luck at all. This cycle I even took Clomid because the docs thought I may have a short luteal phase and that didn't work. I also had an hysterosalpingogram done (xray of my uterus and tubes) and that was fine. I've been charting my ovulation and using OPKs, we are having sex when we're supposed to and I'm really starting to get discouraged and frustrated. I'll take Clomid again for the next cycle but I'm starting to wonder if the problem is my husband. I can't get a doctor to actually do a semen analysis on him because we were able to get pregnant with my son with absolutely no problem and really nothing has changed with him. I was researching online and discovered a few products that are supposed to increased sperm motility and mobility as well as enhance sperm production. Has anyone ever tried them and had luck? Does anyone have any other suggestions?

I'm getting so depressed over this whole thing. When I was TTC for my son we literally tried one month, got pregnant instantly, had a miscarriage. Tried again immediately and got pregnant again.

Thanks for your help! I love this site because it definitely makes me feel like I'm not alone and crazy!