Fertility Blend Questions?!

autumn16

Reaction score
SO my story in a nutshell... I am 23 and just got married in October. I have been extremely depressed lately because in 2010 I was diagnosed with PCOS and haven't had a cycle since then. I have tried medications that the doctors have given me and they work for a couple of months and then it stops. And the doctor just prescribes the same things over and over again with no helpful results. My husband and I (and my mother in law who never seems to understand that the reason i'm not pregnant is because I can't get pregnant) really want to get pregnant!! So I have been researching alternatives and came across Fertility Blend. I read all the "success stories" and figured it couldn't hurt. So my Questions are....

Does it actually work?
How long should I take it before getting discouraged?
Are there any side affects that aren't listed on the bottle?
Will my cycle return?

I don't know about fertility blend but I did try Fertilaid from fairhaven health. They actually have several fertility products on their website and one specially designed for women with PCOS. The active ingredient in Fertilaid is vitex. They recommend taking it for 3-6 months for the full effect. If you read reviews on Amazon for Fertilaid some women have immediate success. When I took it I did not have immediate success, I decided to just switch to plain vitex and am on month 5. I have had one period so that is a good sign. My particular issue is not having periods after stopping BCP.

On another note, have you been referred to a reproductive endocrinologist? If not you may want to look into this, they are specialty doctors to help women with PCOS get preggers.

I noticed that this is your first post, I hope to see you posting on other's threads. This is a great website to give support and get support from other women! I also started a thread on the Trying To Conceive #1 forum for women with irregular cycles to help support one another, you are definitely welcome to post. Good luck and I look forward to following your story!

Hi Autumn! I also don't know about fertility blend, I conceived both my kiddos using Fertilitea from Fairhaven Health. The active ingredient is the same as the fertilaid: vitex. I have long irregular cycles, and I used fertilitea the first time to regulate my cycles after a miscarriage. I always conceived the first cycle on fertilitea. I know that there are women who use this tea because of PCOS. Check the reviews! ;) I hope you get your BFP soon! Xxx

I just googled fertility blend, and it has Vitex (agnus castus) in it! I'd say go for whatever is cheaper. Vitex is awesome stuff! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"