Fertility Clinic Appt on Thursday !

Donna79x

Mummy to Rihanna Paige x
Reaction score
Hi Every1,

Just got back from a fab holiday in Greece... well brown.... and did loads of baby dancing at my most fertile time too.... !

We have got a joint appointment at the fertility clinic at the LGI on Thursday afternoon ..... anyone else been through this... what are the steps and should be lie or tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth? lol

x

good luck hun i wish you all the best ....

and a bfp this mth!!

fingers crossed

xxx

:hugs: Glad you had a good Holiday. Havent been to a clinic but just wanted to wish you good luck on Thursday!:hugs:

I have no idea babe but too want to wish you so much luck :hugs:

FAB news on the tan though you lucky moo :lol:

Hey Donna, holiday sounds fab!

I'd just tell the truth rather than make anything up, it'll only catch you out later on.

Have you had any tests done so far?

glad you had a good holiday, good luck on Thursday

xx

Thanks x

I have had 3 ultra sounds now and I have a cyst which as now gone on its own so no PCOS !

OH is going to get it next ! He is dreading it... he as 2 kids to a previous so can't seeing him being a problem...

Anyways... hopefully I may have brought back from Zante more than a sun tan! ..... Fingers crossed for me and send me some baby dust....

Thanks all x:headspin:

Fingers tightly crossed for you Donna.

And lots of baby dust coming your way.

:dust:

How did it go hun? x

Hi

it was too great for me but the 2 doctos we saw were very good in regards to getting things moving.

OH had drop n cough examination and blood test... he goes back early june to produce a semen sample and we are both back on 28th for his results.

My doc was great asked all the right questions and I hopefully give the right answers... few white lies.... and then to the end our our conversation he said that i must lose weight... i need to have a BMI of 25-30 for any fertility treatment as I am at great risk of losing the baby before giving birth, having a still birth, blood pressure issues, spina bifida in baby X 4 of a normal heathly woman. then had the cheek to say that I carry my weight well as I am tall. therefore I need to lose 3-4 stone which would make me a size 12. (16/18 currently). I go back early june also from tests to check my tubes ovaries etc..... so things are moving quicker than i thought but feel well under pressure now... which is making me wanna eat more = comfort eater ! thats me

Just wanted to wish you all the best in getting your BFP soon :dust:

I'm sure you're a strong woman and can lose those pounds...keep trying!

Thanks...

Well I have 2 days to 'testing' and no AF symptoms at all which is a first.... I have no sore boobies, no temper / moodiness.... OH thinks its great !

I will be in Denmark though when I am due and not back till Thursday so no testing till Friday probably but she will probably turn up !!!!! :headspin: :headspin:

Hellooo

Just thought I would write an update regarding my second fertility clinic appt.

OH had a sperm test on Tuesday at the hospital, the I went Wednesday for an internal and tests etc. Doc informed me that OH sperm count is better than average :happydance:

However, I have been referred for a laparoscopy to check my tubes out. It maybe that they are damaged or blocked apparently so I am now on the waiting list.

We have a joint appt on the 28th my my results and discuss what happens between now and laparoscopy (not a lot i assume)... :wacko:

I have gotta be put to sleep I think. Not looking forward too it. Any of you ladies had this ???

Thanks x :hugs:

Not had it done Donna but just wanted to give big :hugs:

Thats brill news about OHs test!! Hope that you get your appointment through soon and you get some answers.

Hey hun!
I have had this procedure done in Feb to check my tubes etc!
On the day itself I was petrified! I am a nurse and have seen first hand, people having anesthetics etc. But when it came down to it, it was a piece of p**s!! They didn't tell me when they were going to put me to sleep, just carried on chatting to me and then I was asleep! Sneeky!!!
I woke up in pain, and was also crying (but this is very common after an anaesthetic) but they gave me morphine and I was good! Sleepy, and a tad wobbly, but ok!
I recovered quickly, but had crampy pains for a few weeks. If you get shoulder pain, this is very normal! Its the trapped wind...so belch your a*s off! You'll feel better!!
Good luck with it, and any questions just ask!!! :hugs: :hugs:

Sorry to butt in!!

Did you have to have time off work afterwards Livi?

Hello!
I took about 4 days! Wish I'd taken a full week though!!!
:hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->