Fertility Clinic..what to expect..

May55

Reaction score
I just recently had my third miscarriage, my little angels heart stopped at 8 weeks 1 day, I had listened to the heartbeat with doppler just the night before so I have had a lot of trouble dealing with all of it. This is the 3rd week since the miscarriage.. I have PCOS, I take Metformin for it..I am not Extremly overweight...I measure 5''7-8 and weigh 159 lbs so I do have to lose weight and my doctor thinks that could stop PCOS for me. I have just received a letter for me to be seen at a fertility clinic in October... I just have no idea what to expect. My first miscarriage happened 5 years ago, then I had my son 4 years ago, and 2 miscarriages this year. I really didnt think I would be seen, what do you think I will be seen for? I know thats a question that is almost impossible to answer but i just want a little insight because ive never been at a fertility clinic before. I dont even know if i want "Fertility help" anymore... I dont know if i can do this at all anymore, I know its still early but I have such a fear of even being pregnant at this point. Any input is appreciated!

I don't have much insight to offer but didn't want to read and run. I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: I have only had early CP's and even that makes me scared to be pregnant so I can somewhat relate to what you are feeling. Once you have a baby all the heartache will be worth it. I would imagine that they would test for things that could be causing miscarriage at your appointment such as clotting factors and genetic mutations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->