Fertility Food Success Story!

bellabee

Reaction score
Hey All!

Thought I would share this with you all on here. One of my friends who is in her late 30's has been TTC without success for 2 years. Last month she decided to strictly follow a food for fertility diet that one of her friends suggested and guess what- IT WORKED!

So it could just be coincidence but it could also be something! So thought I would share it with you all. So the 11 foods she ate this month were:

1) Berries (blueberries/raspberries/strawberries)
2 Broccoli
3) Oatmeal
4)Millet
5)Avocado
6)Pineapple (only after ovulation)
7) Sweet potato
8) Mixed nuts
9) Cinnamon
10) Soy milk (this one I am a bit worried about sharing as I read it can be bad for fertility- but one Harvard study showed it was good- so think you should decide this yourself)
11)No skimmed milk or low fat dairy- only full fat!

So she basically ate:

Oatmeal with mixed berried for breakfast. Then had nuts as snacks throughout the day. For lunch she made something with millet, sweet potato and broccoli. Then in the evening had avocado and poached/scrambled eggs on toast. Before she went to bed she had a glass of warm soy milk with cinnamon and honey.

She ate this the whole cycle- and then got her BFP! She said the boredom of eating the same foods was totally worth it. I am trying this now but not using the soy milk- but full fat milk instead!

Baby dust to all and hope this helps!

Maybe if any of you try it- comment here! Would be interesting to see if there is anything to this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->