Fertility Friend Chart...opinions please?

Mommyagain

Expecting 2nd son!
Reaction score
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/473e75

New to temping and looking for opinions on my chart. Also which is more reliable temps or opks? Mine don't coincide perfectly so I left the opks off...I used Answer brand and I am thinking maybe they are to sensitive for me. Next month charting I am going to add the other fertility factors but didn't really pay much attention to cm & cp and all that fun stuff this cycle.

On a side note since my last FET in the spring my cycles have been 39, 38, and today I am currently cd37...so they seem to be a little regular which is something new for me.

I am also on metformin (been on it for a little over a month) and I will be starting letrozole at the end of October or so.

From looking at my chart what day do you think I may have ovulated? Does it look triphasic? (FF said possibly triphasic) When should I test? Any other opinions or observations?

I do feel like af is coming...but I know from experience a lot of symptoms are the same in bfp and bfn cycles...I hate getting my hopes up.

Cm today is sticky/drying up so I don't think that is a good sign. :( I have also been in a very bad mood/irritable yesterday and today. So that probably isn't a good sign either. Still trying to hold onto hope.

It looks triphasic to me, but I've also heard that metformin can mess your temps a bit. But hopefully not in your case!

My temp dropped this morning. I was sick though in the middle of the night...very sick. I am expecting af at anytime now.

When was you positive OPK? to me it looks like you could have ovulated one day later than FF says.

And yes, minus today's temp, your chart looks triphasic.

I agree...looks like you o'd one day later than ff shows and I'd also disregard the temp since you were sick. I think your temp tomorrow will be more helpful for you. Are you late for af? Looks like you have a long LP this cycle.

My opks were kind of crazy. I started using them cd11 and everyday they were close to being positive or they were one of those were you wonder if they are positive or not. But on cd 24 and 25 they were WAY darker than the control line. I stopped opking after cd25. But if I put in cd 24 as first day of positive opk it doesn't show ovulation...but cd24 really wasn't the first just the darkest. That is why i disregarded the opks...they didn't match my temps and were rather confusing. I used Answer brand.

Not sure why I was sick last night but it was awful. I felt like I was going to vomit but never did and when I finally fell asleep I felt ok when I woke up. I haven't felt that bad in a long time.

Af could be anytime....

mommyagain - so sorry you weren't feeling well. It's terrible to be sick at night...feels like the night just drags on forever!! Glad you are feeling better :hugs:

I've had the same issue with opks...just confused me because I didn't seem to be getting dark lines. I'm thinking maybe I have a short lh surge so the testing doesn't catch it.

My problem was I think I was getting to many dark lines...lol! I didn't know what to believe. I prefer the smiley face clearblue opks but they are so expensive. I don't like opks where you have to compare the lines because for me sometimes it is soooo close.

I am driving myself crazy. I am pretty sure I am out but of course a small part of me is holding onto hope that maybe just maybe...I wont be surprised to wake up to af in the morning. I would actually be surprised if it didn't come.

On a good note it does seem like I ovulated this month which doesn't always happen for me when not on hardcore meds but seems cruel that my chart looked triphasic and Im probably not. I am starting to babble! :-/

af got me. :( I was expecting it but it still sucks. At least it does appear that I ovulated and my cycles even though they are longer seem to be sort of predictable...that is a plus.

af got me. :( I was expecting it but it still sucks. At least it does appear that I ovulated and my cycles even though they are longer seem to be sort of predictable...that is a plus.

Sorry to hear about af. :hugs: That's a really good attitude to have - looking at the bright side that at least you o'd and your cycles are a bit more predictable!! I really hope you have more luck this time!!! GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->