Fertility Friend Chart Settings

BeachyFeelin

Reaction score
I feel like this cycle has given me such highs and low. So happy when yesterday FF gave me solid cross hairs saying I O'd (like I thought) on CD13, 2 days after we last DTD with a Fallback Rise on 2DPO. Now I've been doing some research and a lot of women say to use the Fertility Awareness setting on FF INSTEAD of the Advanced setting. When I made the change it CHANGED my O days to CD15! This gutted me. As I don't think the OH's sperm could have survived for 5 days.

With Advanced I am currently on 6DPO, with Fertility Awareness I'm only 4DPO and definitely think I'm out this cycle because of horrible timing :(

I know FF defaults to Advanced... so does anyone here use the Fertility Awareness setting and see it as being MORE accurate?

I leave mine on Advanced, I think I played with the settings awhile back but was happier with Advanced.
I would go with CD13 for you, especially given that you had EWCM on CD11 and then none for a few days. Just my 2 cents :p
I am still waiting to figure out if I actually ovulated and have a fallback rise this month, my crosshairs were removed after today's temp but I had to wake up earlier than normal, I may adjust it or just wait for tomorrow...

LOL just increased my temp by .05 degrees and got crosshairs back...
Such a weird chart this month

Have a look at this - the fan method is based strictly on 3 temps being higher than the 6 previous. I've played around with all the settings and have always found the advanced the most accurate!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Fertility-Awareness-Method-(FAM).html

Good to know, thanks!
I definitely prefer to used advanced as the other signs are so important...

Hmm ok thanks ladies. I feel a bit calmer now....thank you for the link!

As for the EWCM I recorded....not 100% sure it was really that. It was very white, not clear at all...but it stretched about an inch before breaking.

I tried google and from what I found I should classify it as EWCM...what do you ladies think?

I hope you O'd when you think you did but by the looks of your chart I think it could be the 15th. An OPK to confirm approaching O would have been really useful this cycle! I hope it was the 13th and I hope you get a BFP this cycle!

Ya I'm starting to think it was the 15th too....if I take away what I'm not even sure was ewcm ff changes my chart to o day being the 15th....boooooo :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->