Fertility Friend HELP!!! Overriding O-date!?

wlovew

Reaction score
UPDATE: Fixed via mobile version, THANKS EVERYONE!

So I had an option to go in and put my O date based on my positive OPK so, just to see what it would do, I went in and put day 15 because it was the day after my positive OPK. I went on vacation and had a few drinks so I didn't temp the morning after that and the next day my temp really skyrocketed so I'm assuming O did occur, but I want to let FF work it's magic and remove the override...but I can't figure out how!!!! It's driving me nuts. Please, is someone here FF savvy who can please tell me how to remove this?? It says it's in my settings where I can change it but I can't find where!! Shoooooot!!! :dohh:

Try settings, then detector/ override settings. Hope it works for you

Thanks, but there is no override option there :/

I've searched all over the site under all different settings I can't find anything for manual overriding!! But the site LINKED me to the page to put in my own O date. Frustratiiiiiing!!!!

Weird, I use the mobile version, when you go into settings, then override /detection settings you can change it from Manual to advanced.

Thanks everyone, I was able to do it on the mobile version with ease!!!! And FF chose day 15 as my O date anyway but now I have the crosshairs from them ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"