Fertility friend just changed my ovulation date

stephj25

Reaction score
Has this happened to anyone else before? was it correct?

I was 12DPO this morning but after I put my temp in, it came up with a message saying based on my details inputted, they have reassessed my ov date as CD22 instead of CD20....which now means I'm 10DPO again!!! :wacko:

Yep, FF had me down as having ovulated at CD 8 this cycle, then it changed to CD 15. I'm pretty sure it's right.

I think ff is wrong. Your temps show a clear shift at cd20. What is the Mon in your chart? Ive not seen that before

I deffo say you ovulated cd20 x

I think ff is wrong. Your temps show a clear shift at cd20. What is the Mon in your chart? Ive not seen that before

thanks hun, not sure what to believe anymore! just gonna sit back and wait for AF I think. Mon stands for 'monitor'. It's the result of my fertility monitor being either low, high or peak x

The results from that monitor may be what caused ff to change. Try getting rid of the that last high reading and see what happens

Looks like the results of your fertility monitor might have made FF change it. But I agree with SBinRI and Missbx that it looks like there's a shift at CD 20.

FF isn't my friend this month either but I think it's because of my poor consistency in temping.

GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"