Fertility friend question

shivangi1210

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

So i joined FF just now and i need some clarifications.
Right now i'm having VIP membership as trial :happydance:
So here is my list of questions :

1) For how long they provide free trial.
2) After the expiry of VIP membership, will FF predict my ovulation based on my charts. I mean for this month it predicted my ovulation by a red vertical line. So after expiry of VIP membership will i able to see that red Vertical (Ovulation predicting) and horizontal line (Cover line)
3) And how can i share my chart with you ladies

TIA :flower:

1. I think it is for a month but I'm not totally sure
2. Yes it will show you when it thinks you ovulated witha red line even if you are not doing the VIP
3. If you want to put a thumbnail of your chart in signature on here, go on the ff website, in the top right click on "sharing" then below that "get code". and copy and paste the "bbcode" into your signature. That page also has the website of your chart that you can copy and give to others.

Good luck!!

It still gives you crosshairs, but the dpo count goes away. Along winsome other features. My use the free membership.

And you can add your chart to your signature, but I can't remember how I did it.

Hi Ladies,

As discussed i went to Sharing link and get the link for my chart.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/592edf

But i can't see my chart :shrug:
Can anyone of you see it and if not how can i view it ?

You go to sharing, get code, and copy and paste the "my chart thumbnail" code it starts with [url...

Nope Shiva I can't see your chart at that link either. Are you sure you copied the whole url?

As I mentioned before, you need the text in the box right underneath bbCode Code: (Message Boards)

Chart Thumbnail:
in order to put it in your signature.

Under the sharing-->setup, be sure at the bottom of that page you have selected some cycles that you want to share under "published charts"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->