• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Fertility Friend - VIP or Basic?

Savasanna

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

My trial VIP period for ff is about to run up and I'm considering doing the $17 90 day extender but can't decide if it's really worth it. What do you think? Do you use the VIP access or are you happy with just the basic?

I like the vip. Got it around Christmas time when they had a FB special for like 12$.
I think I might renew if I don't conceive first.

I was just wondering the same.
Mn or others - what features of the VIP do you find useful?
Thanks.

I also got the VIP FB special and find it totally worth it. I like seeing the changes from month to month and I love how I can stalk other charts based on symptoms/meds

I would totally renew!

Can you not do chart overlays with basic?

I ended up going with VIP but I might switch to basic when it runs out. The only thing I really use on it is chart overlays, looking at past charts and the cycle history table.

The fetility analyzer and the pregnancy monitor I don't really find useful, personally.

I am pretty new to FF and currently just at the stage of inputting everything but don't have enough data to do anything with yet - how are the chart overlays helpful/what do you use that for? Thanks.

I guess I'm in the other boat - I had VIP for a while and I really don't see how it's any better than the free version. The only thing the VIP offered me was a bigger obsession with comparing my charts to pregnancy charts! Haha

To be honest I considered gettin VIP a few times, even right before I got my bfp so glad I didn't since it would have been a waste but iv had the VIP 3 times, once with the free trial, once paid for and then once refered myself with a diff email addy lol I personally don't think it's worth paying for unless ur gonna use the extra features, I for one didn't use them I just liked how it put the dpo on ur chart. Temps don't actually tell u if ur preg until it's stayed elevated for 16days I think it is? The actual temp says nothing, mine are proof of this as I temper for around a week after my bfp and it never once made it to 98 degree or above. When it comes to analasis I actually preferred count down to pregnancy, once ovulation was confirmed on there o it allowed u to compare ur symptoms with pregnant women and told u the % of women who had it. Anyway that's just my review :D

I've gotten pregnant just fine using the basic version :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"