Fertility Friend VIP Status

G

greenchelonia

I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this here, but I just signed up to FF and decided to start temping. How many of you think the VIP status is worth the price?

I am new to the whole temping thing. I probably will not buy VIP status immediately, but if I like it I might. I just want to know what some of the experienced tempers think about it.

I'm not sure I will do well at it but... I am very tired of trying/ntnp.

I buy it when there's special offers on. I got a deep discount on FB, they advertise them from time to time and I managed to get a whole year quite cheap. It's important to me at the minute as I'm doing home insemination and need as much help as I can get to time the insemination as closely as possible as I only have one or two chances a month to do it.

When I was just charting to monitor when ovulation occurs, I didn't bother with the paid option, I just kept it at the free level. If you pay for VIP then go back to free, you lose the ability to see the VIP info in your earlier charts, but as soon as you pay up again, it's all there again so it's not deleted or anything.

I have had it before. When I was TTC#2 and it was taking FOREVER, I subscribed to a year when a sale was offered. I did like it as I am totally an analyze and think about everything type of person. It was fun and helped to pass the time. It's got lots of cool features like chart overlay and chart stack. If you are into data you will like it. I am currently TTC#3 and will purchase again if it takes awhile again this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->