Fertility Friend way out?

mrsclt

Reaction score
Put in temp this morning, thinking that by this mornings temp I probably Oed last night - typical because hubby is sick so we haven't :sex: much lately. Anyway put in my temp and FF put me at 7dpo! I know its dotted, but looking at the temps I cant understand why it would even think I ovulated then? The temps are probably some of my lowest the last few days! Anyone else having trouble trying to decipher FF findings? My chart link is on my signature. Any help would be appreciated

wow. yeah...I have no idea what FF is doing. I don't agree with its findings. Just keep temping and maybe it will change. if your temps stay high over the next few days it will likely change its mind.

I think it will change after a few more high temps. It's nearly always out by s day for me but not 7!

Thanks, glad it's not just me that thinks it's out. I'm hoping it changes, though either way our chances this month aren't great. But it only takes one so you never know!

Dont know what it's doing! When my temp dropped it took away the crosshairs, but the with the high temp the next day it put them back on the same day it was previously on! Dont know why its showing a coverline thats pretty much below most of my temps... bout ready to ditch FF, this is useless to me

I'm definitely no expert on ff lol but your last few temps have open dots, could it be that it's not really taking those temps into consideration because they were taken later or earlier than normal?

I think FF will probably move them to CD29 when you put in a few more temps. Keep tracking CM and CP. when do you usually ovulate?

Last cycle, FF gave me cross hairs where I didn't think they should have gone. I entered some different temps in the next few days. FF had plotted my ovulation in a similar spot to yours with dashed crosshairs. I put in some high/low/about the same temps in the next few days. FF either took away my crosshairs altogether or moved them to the later date. Give it a try and see what happens.

The open dots are either from nights where I didn't get enough sleep, or I took the temp early. I'm still breastfeeding my 16 month old, and he's been teething and sick the last few weeks, some nights i was up every hour and this morning i temped 2 hours early, there was just no way he was going back to sleep. It maybe a factor with the open dots, ff not reading the chart properly, but i cant understand why the cover line is so low compared to all the temps this cycle? The cover line shouldn't be lower than my pre O temps...
I also dont have a usual O day, I'm guessing that breastfeeding is what pushes it back, didn't O till around day 50 last cycle. Its just frustrating because I cant see why it would ever put O where it has... it'll probably change again, we'll see how it goes.

if you go online on a computer to FF, under Data is a thing called Temperature Corrector. This is where you can input your regular waking time and then input your temp and the time you actually took it. It will adjust it and give you a closer reading of what it should be. While it's not totally accurate as some women don't fluctuate too much or some fluctuate more, it's an average.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"