FertilityAppointment Tomorrow :D

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Well i have been waiting 6months for this appointment to get here. I went in January and i was told i needed to lose weight to start my Clomid.

Well a stone and half later i'm not at what he wants but i only a half stone off. Do you think he will give me Clomid anyway?

I still havent come on AF on CD45 and its driving me mental!! I have been having loads of pregnancy symptoms for about 3 weeks and i have done 3 tests but i never get strong tests so i think bloods will need to be done.

Anyone else on Clomid and what are your thoughts on it?? side affects etc..

thanks xx

cant answer your questions, but a MASSIVE well done on losing your 1 & 1/2 stone. Thats brill xx

Starting to get really stressed out now and very nerves and scared but excited at the same time :( xx

hi hunny

i am in the same boat first FS appointment they told me to loose weight before clomid i am due back 26th july and really stressing i wont have lost enough

let me know how u get on x

Well I went today think YES treatment will start but nope! He weighed me and I'm 13st 3lbs and have a bmi of 30. He wants my bmi down to 29 but would love it closer to 25.

So now I'm bk to my doet 4 3months. I have the tablets that should help but its just so heart breaking.

How much do you have to lose? Xxx

i need to loose 3 stone to get my BMI to 30 which they have said they will be happy with (but i did used to weight 24stone i am now 15 stone) so u would think that would stand for something but clearly not its just heartbreaking that i know if we pay private they would prescribe them but we cant afford that its so wrong that if we pay we can get them but on nhs we cant i have paid national insurance since starting work at 16 it just sucks!!!!!

Well I went today think YES treatment will start but nope! He weighed me and I'm 13st 3lbs and have a bmi of 30. He wants my bmi down to 29 but would love it closer to 25.

So now I'm bk to my doet 4 3months. I have the tablets that should help but its just so heart breaking.

How much do you have to lose? Xxx

well done for the weight loss, if thats you in your pic then i am supprised you have to loose any weight, you look fab in that pic. Dam TTC and docs, its not enough we are dealing with the whole TTC rollercoaster every month, they then tell us we are not thin enough! god gives us a break! :shrug:
heehee! x

I know people who got Clomid with BMI of 35! So to me it doesn't like your doc just palmed you off :growlmad:

Do you have another appointment then in 3 months?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->