• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

FertilityFriend vs. countdowntopregnancy

E

Excited2See

I was wondering how many of you ladies have used either one of these sites to monitor your fertility signs. I have entered the same information into both and have received different analysis. countdowntopregnancy (CDTP) has me ovulating a day later based on my temperature. If I put in the date the Fertilityfriend (FF) has given me as my ovulating there is no coverline. So I don't have crosshairs.

If I take out the OD on CDTP I have crosshairs but dip below it with yesterdays temperature and I am moved back one dpo.

Any advice?

Attachments

• graoh 1.JPG
    graoh 1.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 3
  • graph 2.JPG
    graph 2.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 4
I use both fertility friend and countdown to pregnancy, but I also use Ovufriend. It is very similar to fertility friend (you can even import your fertility friend data) but in my opinion much easier for data entry and much more accurate than fertility friend has been. At least in my case that is what it is like. You can sign up here

https://ovufriend.com/?code=8dd620d6dbdcc7ef8f366d3dc99b966bc8a315df

Looking at your chart, it doesn't look like fertility friend is 100% sure of your ovulation date yet, hence the dotted crosshairs. It is probably because of the temp dip today along with the lack of fertile mucus recorded. Wait to see if your temp jumps back up tomorrow. I bet if it goes back up, countdown will give you the coverline.

Another vote for FF! I've used others but I always end up giving up on them and just using FF.

I'm not temping right now, but I am using the Ovia app right now. I have used both FF and CTP.

thank you all :).
@jrepp- you were right. my crosshairs came in today.

Good! I bet you are more reassured now. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"