Fess up! Did you buy yourself something for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
I went to go buy some bras since I have a little thief stealing mine in the house. Anyhow, so needed some new ones.

But, while in the store, I also got a jogging suit and two sleepshirts and pants. :happydance:

i got my self two games for the wii and some trainers xx

nothing i never really buy myself anything

Nope, I even offered to do it for DH and he said that HE needed to be the one to get me something!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nope but I did make Stan buy me a new laptop a month or so ago :haha: :rofl:

nope nothing :( i go out shopping for myself and end up with stuff for maddi instead :dohh:

ha ha, yup!

I bought myself a new watch, a new ds game and a book :o) My oh bought himself a torch and felt guilty lol - he doesnt know i bought myself pressies first!! hee hee

Yep. I bought myself some candles from Bath and Body Works :) They were on sale, so I don't feel TOO bad

:blush: i was in need of new straighteners and found some in boots reduced from £120 to £60, theyre gorgeous mark hill ltd edition ones though

well, i went out christmas shopping for everyone and still ended up buying my self some new pajamas! and the baby lots of new things =) i just cant help my self!! x

Not exactly, hubby gave me the money and I bought my own presents lol! He is buying me a surprise big present though!

Underwear (LaSenza had 7 for $30 though!!) and a bra
Nintendo Wii (well, sorta for me AND OH though)
Make up that I wanted.. and nearly some perfume but OH stopped me

i bought myself some truffles today cos I couldnt be arsed making some!

Yep I pick my own presents off OH or I would not get anything or would get money :dohh:

Also bought myself a CD off Caine :D

Nope, I told my OH what I wanted and she bought it for me :)

I remember standing looking in the window at the jewellers, with Tegan in my arms, looking at a GORGEOUS necklace... I said to Tegan (loud enough for OH to hear..) "Mummy likes this one, tell Mama Mummy would like this one.." And then OH said to Tegan "which one does Mummy want??" and Tegan pointed to it, OH carried Tegan in the shop and bought it for me. They came back out and Tegan was holding the bag :cloud9:

Got a new top to wear christmas day if that counts x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583