FET#6 for baby no. 4 and in nov

star25

Reaction score
Hello

Is anyone due to start a cycle soon?

We're starting a FET in November, have 3 children who are 1,3 and 5

3 embryos left so the temptation to try again is there!

So far I've received the meds and had bloods done which I have sent to clinic, pretty sure 1 is missing though, heo surface antigen isn't on the results list so we will see what the clinic say
On holiday for 2 weeks from Friday so hoping they're all OK otherwise doesn't leave a lot of time to get it sorted before going away

Irregular cycles which have improved since dd3 so thinking af will start the first week or so of Nov

Good luck to anyone starting soon!

Hi @star25 ! How is everything going? Were all your children conceived through IVF?
My husband and I are now in the process of starting IVF, we're having a lot of tests done and if everything goes alright the egg retrieval will be in January/February.

Hi how are you? I thank you for the reply

mine are all from an ivf cycle I had in 2024,i froze 8 embryos and have had 5 frozen transfers for them

I'm shocked to say after 20 years of being together I've just my first ever natural bfp.
I can't believe it
I've emailed the clinic as we've paid for the consultation, nurse appointment and meds so until I know what's going on properly I don't want to lose the money on all that so asked them to put it on hold

Hope you're OK and keep us updated on your cycle!

Oh god that such AMAZING news, congratulations!! Please keep us informed \\:D/
I pray so hard I will be lucky too and get a lot of embryos and be able to have 3+ children. Your story makes me feel optimistic

I pray it will work for you too!

I'm glad my story helps and I'll keep in touch x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"