FET after loss - anyone else?

SunUp

Mom
Reaction score
I just got my protocol for my next FET. Last cycle was successful but we unfortunately miscarried early on. :cry: Not exactly sure when my dates will be as my numbers finally hit zero but I have to wait for AF for my next transfer.
Looking for a buddy if anyone else is in a similar situation.

I'm definitely in your situation, SunUp. And I think I remember you from our successful IVF rounds. First of all, I'm so sorry about your recent loss. We go through so much to just have it ripped from us. It is so painful. If you don't mind me asking, how did you find out you were miscarrying? Were you bleeding, or were you numbers low?

We recently suffered an early loss after undergoing our second full IVF cycle. I was bleeding heavily and kept having blood draws, which merely confirmed my numbers were rising at first. My nurse kept telling me that things looked good, while I kept telling her all the bleeding I was experiencing was telling me otherwise. Eventually, numbers started dropping. We fortunately have one frostie, which we will transfer later in the summer, I think. Our life was in a lot of upheaval during our recent cycle (selling our house, buying another, moving, childcare situation, work stuff, etc.), so we'd like to be in a calm place for our FET.

I'd love to follow along with you in this FET journey! That's great you have three frosties left. How many will you transfer next cycle?

Hi, hun. I too had a successful IVF (my second IVF) and unfortunately it ended in a blighted ovum =( I got AF on Saturday, but as my doctor wanted me to do autoimmune testing and blood clotting testing when my levels hit zero, we are doing the transfer next cycle, which should be end of June.

Hi ladies! It's nice to have others who understand the situation although I wish we all had better outcomes last time.

My numbers were awesome and doubled perfectly and then all of a sudden I had bleeding... And we found out afterwards that it was an official MC. It's rough because this will be our 4th FET. But it "worked" once so I'm hopeful for the future. We will transfer 2 next time and hopefully have one more chance if the next cycle fails.

I don't think my next transfer will be until July at this rate. But that's ok- I have to have faith in the timing.

Hi ladies! It's nice to have others who understand the situation although I wish we all had better outcomes last time.

My numbers were awesome and doubled perfectly and then all of a sudden I had bleeding... And we found out afterwards that it was an official MC. It's rough because this will be our 4th FET. But it "worked" once so I'm hopeful for the future. We will transfer 2 next time and hopefully have one more chance if the next cycle fails.

I don't think my next transfer will be until July at this rate. But that's ok- I have to have faith in the timing.

My numbers werent doubling so we figured something was up :( hope the next transfer is the one!!!

What will you ladies be doing for your next protocol?

We're doing a totally natural/unmedicated cycle for our one frostie. That is what we did for our son, so we're going with the only thing that has worked. I seriously think my body does not like fresh transfers after being pumped with all the drugs. What is your plan?

We are switching from injections to pills, which is what we used for fresh transfer. Not sure if it actually made a difference, but since that is what worked before for our fresh transfer, resulting in DS, but we are going to try that again. Just waiting on AF to arrive to begin... lol

Sounds like a good plan, SunUp. Go with what worked for you! Hope AF arrives soon for you.

Any updates, ladies?

AFM, STILL waiting for AF :/

Waiting as well. AF should be here this weekend so baseline will be next week!

When are you expecting af?

I'm surprised she isn't here yet. Although I had weird bleeding after MC, so technically I won't be 'late' until next Monday, if you consider the weird bleeding I had. Although we have zero chance of natural pregnancy. So I am hoping she shows up ASAP. If nothing by Monday, I'll start provera.

I'm surprised she isn't here yet. Although I had weird bleeding after MC, so technically I won't be 'late' until next Monday, if you consider the weird bleeding I had. Although we have zero chance of natural pregnancy. So I am hoping she shows up ASAP. If nothing by Monday, I'll start provera.

Hope it gets here soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->