FET cycle, 2 6 day embryos transferred, testing early!

wannabeprego

Mom to 3, FET cycle 10/2023 is a BFP!
Reaction score
I transfered 2 6 day embryos on Tuesday 04/05/2016 and I am testing way to early! LOL! I just couldn't help myself though! I probably have line eye and I am grasping at straws but I swear I see faint lines on all of these tests!!! I really think that within the next few days they will darken up, fingers crossed! Well anyways here and my tests and yes I know I am a crazy POASA! LOL! :wacko::haha:

DSC02469.jpg

DSC02473.jpg

DSC02476.jpg

DSC02483.jpg

If there are any tweakers that follow my journal feel free to go at it with these HPT's!!! LOL!!! :haha: Wish me luck!

My attempt at tweaking!

DSC02469tweak.jpg

Oh lord 'i am loosing my marbles!! :wacko:I will test tomorrow morning with FMU and post the next tests!!:thumbup:

Bump anybody see anything on these crazy tests????

I can see something faint on a few of them. FX they get darker on the next tests!!! Stalking...

@Megan, thanks for looking at my tests! :thumbup:

Well here are today's tests girls and I am pretty sure I got a BFP with a very light pink line!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: WOO HOO! Lets just hope it darkens up over the next several days! WOO HOOO!! I am so excited and also super nervous because I know with this early of a BFP it could be twins again!!! Eeeeek! This is how early I got a BFP with my twins!!! :wacko::happydance: It is 4 days past transfer today!

DSC02509.jpg

DSC02510.jpg

Definitely see lines on the most recent ones!

@thegoodtwin, thanks for checking out my tests! I am glad that you can see the line also! :thumbup:

I will update tomorrow morning with another new test unless I can't fight the urge to test again this afternoon! LOL! I remember getting decent lines in the afternoon as well when i was pregnant with my twins before!

Totally see it on the new ones! Eeeeekk!!! How exciting for possible double twinsies!!! Congrats!!!

Thanks for looking at my HPT's girls and for the good luck wishes!

Wooo HOOO! Well I have good news! I have darker lines on my IC's so I see progression from this morning to the afternoon and I got a positive on a FRER!!! I have no doubts left, I have my BFP!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

4dayspasttrans.jpg

DSC02536progression.jpg

progression4dayspasttrans.jpg

I have put all your photo's into a file on my PC of need to be tweaked, let me get done with the fams and I will be more than happy to help you out :)

omg finding out at 3w 2d?! Got to be twins! Congrats

Congrats!! I didn't want to comment when I couldn't see it on the first tests- but I can see faint lines on the last set!!

Thanks for looking at my tests girls! :flower:

My camera doesn't do that good of a job at showing off the second lines, but on the FRER in person there is a nice pink line that is easy to see, and also on the IC's so I feel that it is a confirmed BFP! :thumbup: Even DH sees the lines! :haha: I will test tomorrow morning and post more tests, I should have more progression with darker lines! Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->