FET cycle to TTC #4

wannabeprego

Mom to 3, FET cycle 10/2023 is a BFP!
Reaction score
I am in the middle of a FET cycle and transferred 2 embryos on thursday of this past week.

I am 3 days past transfer and testing way too early! I maybe see something super duper faint, but it is most likely a BFN. Anyways here is my FRER from a few different angles with FMU. I have had some symptoms, sore boobs, nausea and really tired. FRER .jpg FRER2.jpg FRER3.jpg

Thanks for looking and for following along ladies!

I just took an afternoon HPT IC test and I do see a light pink second line! I was shocked! I'm not sure if it will show up very well in my pictures, but there is a light second line there!!! If it is the start of something than it should get darker in the next few days! Fingers crossed!HPT test strips darker.jpg HPT test strips tweaked 3.jpg HPT test strips darker tweaked.jpg

I’m pretty sure I see something on the IC, especially the top test of the bottom picture! Ooh good luck and stalking :flower:

Today's tests with FMU, I am 4 Days Past Transfer today, this is a BFP for me today 100%, however trying to make it show up on camera is always a challenge. It is a light pink, but hopefully it will continue to darken as the days progress. Today it was darker on the IC, and I could for sure see it on the FRER, yesterday's FRER was questionable. I actually got a positive yesterday on my IC before the FRER, even though it was faint! Those cheap internet test strips are just as good as a box of expensive FRER's, even better actually! Fingers crossed the tests continue to darken. I go for Blood work on 01/20. Wish me luck!
MondaY IC Pregnancy test 2darker.jpg MondaY Pregnancy test FRER darker.jpg

Thanks for following and cheering me on girls!!! :winkwink:

Thanks ladies!!! I hope that you girls have a wonderful week!!

My lines are getting darker! Progression is a wonderful sign!! 5 days past my transfer! F98CCA29-115A-4138-AA16-798686CC5C9C.jpeg

48823CE4-691E-4D4A-939C-047463EFA769.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->