FET ladies July/August 2017

abennion

PAL with #1!
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I know quite a few of you from back when I was doing my IVF round last summer, but now we're finally locked in for our FET and I'm looking for some buddies. Transfer should be around August 7 if everything goes smoothly.

DH and I are 26, and been trying for a little over two years now. We've had 3 CP's during that time, and we're barely holding on to the small bit of hope we have left. The doctors can't tell us what's wrong, my charts always look perfect, I get CM, there are no signs that we're doing anything incorrect... it just isn't happening. Anyways, we've got 2 frosties (blasts) left over from our fresh cycle, hoping to transfer 1 this round.

Good luck,
I'm currently going through a FET. I have 2 Frosties. Transfer scheduled for Thursday 29th June...
I'm also unexplained :(

I have a daughter from my last fresh cycle who is 2years 5months.

Did you have a transfer last year? Or freeze all xx

We did a fresh transfer last year. :bfn:

Our RE couldn't even explain why it didn't work. Good luck with your transfer on the 29th! I'm sure you're very excited!

I have just started Buserelin for downregging for my FET. We only have 2 frosties left from my previous IFVs so hoping it works.

I also have an assisted conception child she is 17 months and she was the result of IVF number 5!! lol

Hoping to make her a sibling very soon.

Oh wow! Congratulations! Hopefully this FET is successful for you :)

I start suprefact on July 4, with transfer hopefully around August 7. Have they given you a tentative transfer date?

I start suprefact on July 4, with transfer hopefully around August 7. Have they given you a tentative transfer date?

Not yet, they never plan ahead so to speak, I need to be monitored for suppression then start Estrogen then wait for the lining to thicken up.
In my past Fets and Ivfs I didn't suppress well, ended up being on buserelin (suprecur) for extra days/weeks:(

So wait and see now.

Are you waiting for day 21 to start downregging?

That I am. It's odd, but they actually have me downregging sooner than CD 21. CD 21 for me would be the 7th, but they have me starting on the 4th. not too concerned about it though.

How are you liking the Buserelin? Any side effects?

Hi guys,
is it ok if I join the discussion. :flower:
Sorry to hear about your CP's abennion. :cry: so heartbreaking for you both.
I did my first IVF cycle in March 2017 and had a fresh transfer (1x 5 day Blastocyst) in March which sadly ended in MMC at 8 weeks. There were 2 empty sacs found at the 8 week scan. I was pretty devastated as this was my first time ever being pregnant. We only got one frozen 5 day blastocyst from the cycle so I decided to try that one, I had a FET transfer on Saturday so i'm 3 days post transfer. I am 36 and DH is 37.
Been reading so many FET success stories so feeling very positive but obviously there is that nervous part of me too.
I've been on progynova 2x twice p/day and then started on progesterone pessaries last Monday so that was 5 days before my transfer.
Am resting at the moment but find i've too much time to think and focus on every little twinge!

Hi ttcmuch...
Congratulations on pupo. Hope everything works out for you this time x
I have a fet transfer on Thursday..
How are you feeling on the progynova? I started off on 1, 2,3 per day. I'm now up to 4 tablets per day from last Friday. So sick on them :(
Also on progesterone am & pm..
will you test early? I have a daughter from my fresh cycle and tested 5dp5dt and got my first Bfp. Not sure if I'll test early this time

That I am. It's odd, but they actually have me downregging sooner than CD 21. CD 21 for me would be the 7th, but they have me starting on the 4th. not too concerned about it though.

How are you liking the Buserelin? Any side effects?

That happens! I also started downregging on day 18, this is because my cycles are short, about 21 days :) buserelin is ok for me, I had it before several times and always have been ok, painless and side effect free.

I find Menopur and Gestone injections very painful, almost to tears

Hi guys,
is it ok if I join the discussion. :flower:
Sorry to hear about your CP's abennion. :cry: so heartbreaking for you both.
I did my first IVF cycle in March 2017 and had a fresh transfer (1x 5 day Blastocyst) in March which sadly ended in MMC at 8 weeks. There were 2 empty sacs found at the 8 week scan. I was pretty devastated as this was my first time ever being pregnant. We only got one frozen 5 day blastocyst from the cycle so I decided to try that one, I had a FET transfer on Saturday so i'm 3 days post transfer. I am 36 and DH is 37.
Been reading so many FET success stories so feeling very positive but obviously there is that nervous part of me too.
I've been on progynova 2x twice p/day and then started on progesterone pessaries last Monday so that was 5 days before my transfer.
Am resting at the moment but find i've too much time to think and focus on every little twinge!

Wow! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Sorry to hear about your miscarriage:( I had one at 18 weeks and it was horrendous (( I was absolutely heartbroken but the next IVF cycle i fell and carried my beautiful girl so you will too! Xx keep posted
I am also an old Mum, I was 37 when I had my baby :) I'm almost 39 now! But I'm young at heart lol

Hi ttcmuch...
Congratulations on pupo. Hope everything works out for you this time x
I have a fet transfer on Thursday..
How are you feeling on the progynova? I started off on 1, 2,3 per day. I'm now up to 4 tablets per day from last Friday. So sick on them :(
Also on progesterone am & pm..
will you test early? I have a daughter from my fresh cycle and tested 5dp5dt and got my first Bfp. Not sure if I'll test early this time

Yep I also had my bfp on 7dp3dt but I wouldn't test early again as it's really not advisable, as hormones are not as strong that early :wacko:

Hi is it ok to join? I'm having FET on the 6th. I did a fresh cycle in 2014 and have a little boy from that cycle. We have two 5day blasts frozen and we are transferring those if they make the thaw.

Hi is it ok to join? I'm having FET on the 6th. I did a fresh cycle in 2014 and have a little boy from that cycle. We have two 5day blasts frozen and we are transferring those if they make the thaw.
Hello !!!

You know what, I am usually a worrier and worry about everything and this FET I am calm as a cucumber but I didn't even think about frosties not making it through the thaw, and now I am back to my normal self and worrying about thawing lol

Are you on natural and medicated FET?

Hello !!!

You know what, I am usually a worrier and worry about everything and this FET I am calm as a cucumber but I didn't even think about frosties not making it through the thaw, and now I am back to my normal self and worrying about thawing lol

Are you on natural and medicated FET?

Yikes, I'm sorry to scare you. Don't stress, I'm sure they will make the thaw. I'm only taking estridol and will start PIO injections on Saturday

Hey girls. My FET transfer is tomorrow & all I can think about is the thaw! I've to phone at 12noon to find out how they are doing & hopefully be told to make my way to the clinic... this is awlful! I'll not sleep tonight.....

Hey ladies, may I join as well?
I have egg collection scheduled on 8-9th Jul and will be doing FET in early August if everything goes well, so closer to your date Abennion :)
We also have been TTC +2 years now with unexplained or tubal issue(seen quite few drs, they all say different things)
Good luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->