FET ladies July/August 2017

abennion,

My test day is the 18th, why are you a bit later?

Congrats, cautiously Juliet11 :) , Congrats Amy :)

Congrats ladies! Sounds like you both have great starts to lines!

I'm about to yell at DH. He's taking this whole "treat yourself as if you were pregnant" quite seriously. This is going to be a looooong 9 months if he keeps this up (and if its a BFP).

SKP: That was the day the clinic gave me. My guess is the 19th falls on a Saturday and most blood clinics are closed. Are you at RFP too?

If that is Calgary then yes, they told me the 18th.

Hey ladies, I was suppose to have a frozen transfer 8/17. I was put on Estradiol on 7/31. I started spotting 8/9 and on 8/10 started a full flow period. Fills a pad and everything. Did anyone else have this issue? I have a lining check tomorrow.. am I going to be canceled? I'm sad!

maybe, i once had some light bleeding and my FET was postponed a week to be on the safe side.
hope your lining check looks good. hang in there!

As far as I know, you shouldn't have that happening while on the meds. I read that it could be from not strong enough meds. But I really have no idea. I was told just a bit of spotitng after starting the meds is okay but a full blown, not.

Hi all,

So, my beta yesterday was only 16. We will test again tomorrow before stopping meds, but it looks like a chemical. ��

:(, my lowest number on my last ivf was 56, it doubled everytime I did the blood work up until my 6th week. Never got over a 1000. Went for the ultrasound, nothing was there. So they said possibly a chemical.

I am going to do my 1st test on Monday, which will be day 7 post transfer. May seem early but I read that it is possible to get a result.

Plus the number 7 has been significant to us this year. 7 Years Married, our wedding day is o the 7th, 7 Years TTC, and I just want to see if I get a result on our 7th day from transfer. :)

The earliest I ever tested was 9 days. I believe I am having some symptoms, mostly tiredness. And the odd cramp every now and then.

I'm so sorry Amy. Hugs to you.

Ladies let's see some POAS!!! Lol

ladies,
i'm starting to worry something is going wrong cause i've had a stomach ache all day. hubby tries to be encouraging and says something is going right.
still had a bfp this morning on my last test. tomorrow is beta. nervous about that, but the stomach ache is something separate then nerves.
what do you guys think, normal to have stomach pains or might be something going wrong with the bfp?

how is everyone else doing?
who is also going in for betas this week?

My betas aren't until next Tuesday, but we might be testing with a HPT this week. DH is getting super impatient :p

I've had dull cramps and a lot of gas the past couple of day (5dp5dt today).

Today I am 6dp5dt today. I am testing tomorrow just to see.

ab, cute hubby is getting impatient!

skp, good luck tomorrow!!!!

asm, i get my bloodwork in the morning and they call later in morning or in afternoon with results! i am nervous and excited but really nervous. my HPT look good but its all about the beta for me

FX Juliet!

AFM: I may test in a couple of days.... Temp is climbing according to BBT, so that can only be a good thing, right?

Tested Neg, still a week to go in the 2ww. I just wanted to see if so got a poss or not.

SKP, probably testing too early :)

ab, keep us posted if you test!

nurse called this afternoon, beta 180.... cautiously excited! need it to double on wednesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"