FET two week wait: need support!

Sunshine24

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Had my first FET on Tuesday using one egg that was frozen from March 2013. In March 2013 I had fresh IVF with an egg from this same batch and it resulted in my DD :)

The wait is killing me!,,,

What do you think my chances are of another success? FET seemed almost toooo easy compared to fresh IVF. Anyone hear of success in a situation like mine or have any positive thoughts??

I get my blood draw for Hcg next Friday:8 days from now.......:wacko:

Hi congratulations on dd, it worked then and can work again. ! Good luck xx

Hi sunshine. I had my Ds from my fresh ivf/Icsi cycle in nov 2011. One perfect little blast transferred and one perfect little 2 year old boy now. I got my 1st bfp 4dp5dt. We had 4 blasts to freeze. I started my meds a few weeks ago for my first fet and my transfer day was Monday so I'm one day ahead of you. I have absolutely no self control and since I tested positive 4dp5dt for my little boy I decided to try today as I am 4dp5dt and there it was faint but clearly there another bfp. I cannot believe I am actually typing this as I only posted a thread similar to yours a few weeks ago. Good luck. It does happen. I am still in shock

Hi ladies

Had my first FET on Tuesday using one egg that was frozen from March 2013. In March 2013 I had fresh IVF with an egg from this same batch and it resulted in my DD :)

The wait is killing me!,,,

What do you think my chances are of another success? FET seemed almost toooo easy compared to fresh IVF. Anyone hear of success in a situation like mine or have any positive thoughts??

I get my blood draw for Hcg next Friday:8 days from now.......:wacko:

Congratulations Katie, what an amazing encouraging success, thank you for sharing xx

For a fet do you have to have a hcg trigger at all? Just wondering as unsure x

Hi star. Miracles do happen. I've just witness my second. I was crying this morning because I was so sure I didn't have a chance this cycle. I couldn't not allow myself to believe I could be so lucky twice. That's an amazing number of frosties. When do you plan on doing a fet. They are so much easier than natural cycles . Keep believing because it does happen. Xxxxx
Congratulations Katie, what an amazing encouraging success, thank you for sharing xx

No trigger. Just oestrogen pills and progesterone . So when you see that bfp it's the real deal. Xxx
For a fet do you have to have a hcg trigger at all? Just wondering as unsure x

Thank u, I'm planning on starting fet my first cycle after Xmas and I'm so pleased about having no trigger as I wasnt going to test because of it possibly being too early bit now I can! Xx

Hi star.
That's great. Are you planning on doing a medicated cycle or a natural cycle. Sometimes a natural fet cycle can require a hcg shot. It's not necessary with a medicated cycle because it doesn't require you to ovulate . This cycle was so much easier than my ivf cycle.

Hi it will be a medicated cycle as I dont often ovulate so glad it doesnt need the hcg!

Sunshine, how are you feeling today?

Star!! How wonderful for you!! Congrats!! That's so exciting and encouraging.

I cant believe how close we are in timeline! Hope we have the same results.

With my IVF last year I waited until the blood draw so I think I am going to do the same this time even though the wait is killing me...for some reason waiting for a phone call from the doc is less painful than seeing it myself in the bathroom

Because our docs are closed on thanksgiving I have to wait an extra day , Friday, until my blood draw. Less than a week now-- hopefully with the holiday it will go quickly.

I feel okay--- cant tell if the meds are making me feel symptomatic ( exhausted, bloated)!or if it worked again. I felt this way last time - and it worked- although I don't know if it was from the meds or what. I am on estrogen and progesterone. Wouldn't it be too early to be feeling so tired and bloated??

Hi it will be a medicated cycle as I dont often ovulate so glad it doesnt need the hcg!

Sunshine, how are you feeling today?

Hi sunshine was that response meant for me.

OH YES! Whoops. Yes it was, See I have " two week wait brain!" Hahah

Well good news from my RE---they will see me for my bloodwork on Wednesday. Only "two sleeps" away. This is so much better than Friday.

I will keep you all posted.

Great news sunshine, so excited for you!! Xx

I'm just getting bored of waiting for my fet in Jan! Have to wait for this af then have scratch on day 21 then will start the cycle after that, as I have long cycles though I normally have to wait til I get to day 35 then phone the clinic to get provera to get things started!

Any signs for you yet? Xx

Ha ha I don't know how you waited. How are you feeling? Good luck today. Will be waiting to hear how you get on. Fingers crossed. Xx
Hi sunshine was that response meant for me.

OH YES! Whoops. Yes it was, See I have " two week wait brain!" Hahah

Well good news from my RE---they will see me for my bloodwork on Wednesday. Only "two sleeps" away. This is so much better than Friday.

I will keep you all posted.

Hi star. How are you .
I'm just getting bored of waiting for my fet in Jan! Have to wait for this af then have scratch on day 21 then will start the cycle after that, as I have long cycles though I normally have to wait til I get to day 35 then phone the clinic to get provera to get things started!

Any signs for you yet? Xx

Off to the doctors in an hour for the blood draw and then probably another 4 or 5 hour wait after that for results to come in.....

Earlier this week I felt tired and crampy but feel nothing now. I just need to know at this point!!! I cannot wait any longer, so glad I am going today instead of Friday.

Thanks for the support, I will let you know either way.

Please pray for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->