• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

FET two week wait: need support!

BFP!!!! MIRACLES DO HAPPEN

Two years ago I never thought I would have any children, now I have one and another on the way. Never lose hope.

It's early days of course, so I'm cautiously optimistic, but my HcG was high and I go back for another read on Friday.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers and support!!!!!! : )

Wow, fantastic news!! So pleased for you xxx

I know. I was the very same. Congratulations . So exciting.
BFP!!!! MIRACLES DO HAPPEN

Two years ago I never thought I would have any children, now I have one and another on the way. Never lose hope.

It's early days of course, so I'm cautiously optimistic, but my HcG was high and I go back for another read on Friday.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers and support!!!!!! : )

Congratulations sunshine!!! When do you go back for your second beta and first ultrasound?

I had my FET on 11/19 with 2 frozen embryos made in 2012 from an IVF that produced my DS. I had my beta 8dpt on thanksgiving - 136, which is more than double what my DS was at that time. I'm so excited for my second beta tomorrow and my ultrasound a week from Monday. Going crazy wondering if it might be twins :)

The FET was SO MUCH easier!

Hi ladies
I'm new to this thread, I'm 9 days past 1 blast transfer. I'm due to test on Sunday and I am so nervous. I have felt bloated and have had mid cramps for 3 days. I'm worried it's AF or could it be BFP???

Any advice would be grately appreciated
Ruth xxxx

Wanna join you ladies...

Awaiting my natural FET of 1st IVF this month... so nervous.. my fresh ET didnt happen as my lining after ER was so bad!...

i have just 2 day3 8-celled embies in the freezer...

Any suggestions as to with day3 embies of same quality (grade B, 8-celled, no fragmentation, but slightly uneven sized cells with vacuoles - still termed as "good".. god knows how!! :wacko:), is it better i go for single embie transfer or take a chance and have both of them transferred?..

I'm so confused... any advise would be much appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"