Fetal heart-rate & Gender

Mabelpye

Reaction score
I'm just curious how accurate the "old wives tale" of a fetal heart-rate of 140 bpm + means it's a girl, and anything under 140 bpm is a boy

xxxx

My bubba has always had a heart rate between 148 (now) and 160 and I'm having a boy!

it's not accurate at all i'm afraid! MY heartbeat was in the low 120s when my mom was pregnant with me, and OH's heartbeat was in the low 150s when his mom was pregnant with him... :D

I dont think its accurate... I heard my babies heartbeat at 15 weeks and it was 153bpm and Im on team :blue:

Bobby's heartrate was always over 150bmp normally closer to 165bpm - he is a boy!! lol!

Not sure what this one is so cant help at the moment xx

Well if it makes you feel better, I had high heart beats and I'm having a girl :p

I also had high heartrates anywhere from 149 to 151 and it is a girl!

hmm.. interesting lol. I should hopefully find out at the end of April what team we're on =)

Im not sure how to feel about the heart rate thing! When my mother was pregnant with me doctor went by heart rate whole pregnancy and she was due to have a boy because of it..IM A GIRL! lol They had the name Samual picked out, room decorated, and my mother had quilted me a blanket with that name on it. I carried around that blanket till I was prob. 5. So I dont think it always adds up! ;)

Got two little girls growing and they had heartbeats of 150 and 133 yesterday.

I sure was hoping the heartbeat theory was right but my baby's heartbeat was constantly around 156 or 157 and its a Boy! :)

I'm between 150-160 and we're having a girl. My doc said it was a myth, though...

My little princess heartbeat is always above 140. So it was true in my case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->