• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Fetal heart rate?

C

Crypto1976

I had a private scan today and the baby's hr was 160. Does this in anyway give an indication of gender or is this an old wives tale? X

My DD's was 164 so I'm not sure. They say lower HB is a boy and higher is a girl. But tbh that doesn't start until your further along.

its an old wives tale! My LO'S heartrate was 148 first time it was checked and shes a girl! they say the higher it is it will be a girl but i think its highly unlikely theres any truth in it

xxx

I've heard that anything over 140 is a girl...but it IS an old wives tale, so I wouldn't call it 100% accurate.

My baby's heart rate was 158 when they checked.

It's meant to be less than 140bpm = boy and more than 140bpm = girl, but it is an old wives tale :)

xx

definitely an old wifes tale, my Lo heartbeat was consistently 150-160 the entire time and I had a BOY!

My bubs was 162 at 11 weeks...initially I thought girl, but Ive got a clear nub shot, and if that theory is true, then mines a boy :)

I dont believe in the HB thing tbh as looking in 2nd tri, its not true at all.

my sons hb was always around 160- this bub is also 160 or above

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"