Fetility Apps

wtbmummy

Reaction score
Ok so before I had ds I used an app to help track my cycles and Ovulation etc....

I cannot remember which one I used being so long ago :dohh:

So are there any reccomendations? I've swapped from depo to bcp but only for few months before being cycle tracking so after some ideas.

Thanks ladies :thumbup:

I just started using the Fertility Friend app and I like it so far.

I use Fertility Diary and love it. It also lets me track my weight, which I really like. :)

I use my period to track my cycle and it shows when I'm fertile. I've been using it for almost two years.

fertility friend was my best friend during the 4 years TTC for my LG xxx

I'm also using Fertility Friend, bit the bullet and got the full version. I haven't actually TTC'd yet, but so far it's been great, getting to know my cycle really well.

Actually the app I use is called my calender.

Ovia fertility is a good app, using it to see how my Cycle is now off bcp, easy to use, free to download and will adjust the cycle depending on what you log, so this month it changed my 'fertile window' due to what I logged with cm + cp.

Thanks everyone :thumbup:

Tverb84 - thats the one I used thanks :) was hoping I would recognise it if someone wrote it.

However I might actually use two as I though my fertility window hadnt been yet when I fell preg with ds (although it was close to the window n we did want a suprise lol)
This time I want to check basel temp and discharge and record that also. Which apps have people found easy to use that does that? I never did that last time so still researching how to do it :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->