fetus 4 wks, 5 days, 2.5mm but last bd in Aug

lilyV

TTC #1 Since May 2011
Reaction score
Hello,

I had a urine pt at the dr on Nov 2 and it came back negative.
I had a quantitative pt at the dr on Nov 15 and it came back 2 or less then 2.
I had an external u/s on Nov 15 and it said "distended fallipan tubes bilaterally."
I had a vaginal u/s on Nov 19 and it came back "suspected pregnancy. 4 weeks, 5 days. 2.5mm."
My dr sent me for another quantitative pt today so I'm not awaiting results.

My cycles are usually 31 days long. I had gotten my period on Aug 1 and it lasted 27 days. The next one was 29 days and the last one was 39 days. My bleeding continued to get shorter and lighter. The last one was light, medium, heavy, and medium - lasted 4 days.

I last had bd w dh in early August. Did we have drunken sex and not remember?

If I was pregnant and the fetus stopped growing, wouldn't I have expelled it? Wouldn't the sac have shrunken?

Thoughts/insight would be greatly appreciated.

That's a noodle scratcher. I wonder what happened there? I'm sorry I'm of no help. I hope you get answers soon!

Maybe it was from sleep sex? There've been a few times that for the life of me I couldn't figure out if it was just a really good dream. It could also be a MMC, sometimes that does happen..

Hmmm sorry I'm of no help because I really don't know but I hope you get answers soon. Are you absolutely positive you haven't had sex since August?

Curious! Firstly I think on the ultrasound it will have been a sac that measured 2.5mm, rather than a fetus because the fetus is unlikely to be visible yet. I think the fact that you had one ultrasound and they didn't see anything and then 5 days later they did another one and saw the sac is actually very promising that little bean is growing! They can't see a pregnancy till about 5 weeks so it was probably too early the first time.

If the pregnancy IS growing then I'm afraid you must have somehow got some sperm into you more recently than August xD there are very very rare accounts of people getting pregnant from sharing bath water? Erm.. Yeah sleep humping is another one haha.

Why did they do uss and bloods? Were you having symptoms?
How would you feel if you were pregnant hun? X

my result is still 2 or less then 2 :(

yes, I had felt preg. I think the symptoms have been subsiding in the last couple of wks, esp since Sunday I think :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->